little shop of vapors MOVIE CONTEST - prizes, prizes, prizes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Your order went out this morning. The charger in the picture on the site is not the charger in the kit - doh! - so I added that. I think I added something else but I seriously cannot remember. Oh well. Remind me when it arrives - but in the other thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-forum/313745-little-shop-vapors-other.html

I will be closing this one up soon.

Suggestion with the Visions - keep the wicks wet with maybe a slight tip but do not turn the clearomizer upside down while vaping.
Not sure why you would do that anyway (maybe vaping laying on your back?) because you may get juice coming from the mouthpiece.

I am vaping a red one right now filled with Pink Spot Banana Cream Pie.
I opened it Sunday morning and it is one of three vapes I have rotating right now so I am not sure how many times I have filled it but still hitting with good vapor and throat hit.

For those who have ordered tanks: please note the newish descriptions on the replacements carts.
Some have one hole, two hole or three holes. It will be detailed so be sure to read before you order.
I cannot keep the 1.7s in stock consistently so when I can order them I order them no matter how many holes they have with no complaints so far.

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State
So I placed my order.
1 economy kit. I figured I could use a analog look-a-like ecig (all I have are eGos). It'll be easier to stealth vape.

I like 'em for those times I want to feel like I'm actually smoking. Particularly when I'm driving. Sometimes you just want that pacifier effect! :D

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I'm a little late but thanks BoomBoom for a fun contest. Congrats to all the winners! A big congrats to Katatonik! It's so awesome that someone that really needed it won! :thumbs:

Yay. :)
I could really use the gift certificate. I am in desperate need of some cartomizers and I haven't really had enough money to get new ones. I'm using a broken Stone tank that's 4 months old and that I've jerry-rigged because one of the wicks fell off and the solder came off leaving the wire dangling and not allowing it to fire.
This will set me up for a long time.

Thanks boomboom. This was an awesome contest.
Thanks everyone else for the congrats. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread