Looking for a good root beer juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Hi there, As the title states I'm looking for a strong tasting root beer juice. I ordered a 30ml from MBV (50/50, 18 nic, 1 shot) and really enjoyed it, so i ordered another 50ml with 5 shots and am going to let it steep for a while.

I am new here and all of my opinions are very biased as the only vender I have tried is MBV, except for 4 flavors from jvapes and i don't see what the price gap is about personally. Although I am pleased with most of the juices I have gotten from them, I was on here and was told that once you start trying various venders then that is when you start to really discover what you like to vape.

So my question to you, fellow vapers, is where is the best place (in your opinion, of course) to get a root beer juice?

I'm still in the 'discover what i like stage' of vaping, so if anyone has any suggestions beyond the root beer I'd love to hear them as well! If i could find a redbull/rockstar juice that actually tasted like those I would be beyond pumped.

Thanks in advance!

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
I got a pretty good root beer from Vape Dudes ... I wasn't 100% happy with the time it took for delivery (may have been the holiday rush) but the juice was pretty good. I have a bottle from Mt Baker steeping as we speak, hopefully it tastes as good or better because I love their prices and speed of filling the order.

If you like root beer I'd give licorice a try .... it's almost a similar "taste catagory" but a little bit different.

///M Dood

Dec 6, 2013
Issaquah, WA
Nice thanks for the advice guys. I'll look into into vape dudes and mountain oak for sure, also thanks for the link drewry! The root beer float sounds interesting as well.

As far as the tobacco flavors are concerned, I think I have been officially scarred because I got the 555 menthol from mbv and it tasted like the water bottle I used to put my cig butts in, at least I would Imagine that's how it would have tasted :p

I'm very tempted to try some of the site favorite tobacco's like boba's, ry4 but given my only tobacco vape experience I'm a little... Skeptical eh. The juice may have needed to steep, but so far it was the worst juice I have ever tried myself.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Nice thanks for the advice guys. I'll look into into vape dudes and mountain oak for sure, also thanks for the link drewry! The root beer float sounds interesting as well.

As far as the tobacco flavors are concerned, I think I have been officially scarred because I got the 555 menthol from mbv and it tasted like the water bottle I used to put my cig butts in, at least I would Imagine that's how it would have tasted :p

I'm very tempted to try some of the site favorite tobacco's like boba's, ry4 but given my only tobacco vape experience I'm a little... Skeptical eh. The juice may have needed to steep, but so far it was the worst juice I have ever tried myself.

MBV is not known for their tobacco. You may want to try an RY4 or some other tobacco from someone who is.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Ok thanks Bryan I'll look into it. Man, I wish I could sample this stuff before I bought it! I've ordered many flavors so far and haven't really found a proper adv, there are many that I like or that i find really good but nothing I can picture myself never getting sick of yet.

You'll nail it some day. Lots of trial and error required.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Hi there, As the title states I'm looking for a strong tasting root beer juice. I ordered a 30ml from MBV (50/50, 18 nic, 1 shot) and really enjoyed it, so i ordered another 50ml with 5 shots and am going to let it steep for a while.

I am new here and all of my opinions are very biased as the only vender I have tried is MBV, except for 4 flavors from jvapes and i don't see what the price gap is about personally. Although I am pleased with most of the juices I have gotten from them, I was on here and was told that once you start trying various venders then that is when you start to really discover what you like to vape.

So my question to you, fellow vapers, is where is the best place (in your opinion, of course) to get a root beer juice?

Thanks in advance!

The only one I've tried so far is from Darkest Day Vapor:
Enchanted Cauldron - E-liquid - Darkest Day Vapors

I tried it as soon as it arrived in the mail, and it was excellent - it's steeping right now, and smelling better and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread