Noob questions/Apollo Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
Ya I canceled my Apollo and I'm going to go with the SI volt, more flavours and I'm only paying $67 on a standard kit USB passthrough, and 2 extra packs of cartos. Now I need to find a PPC that fits, their out of stock on their new mini PPC. Any suggestions?

I would wait on the pcc, SI will be releasing a new one in the next couple of weeks I think. It promises to be be a much better pcc with a bigger battery that will recharge more times before needing recharged.

420bot

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Canada
I would wait on the pcc, SI will be releasing a new one in the next couple of weeks I think. It promises to be be a much better pcc with a bigger battery that will recharge more times before needing recharged.
Good to know, I decided against the PCC for now. Picked up two batteries, a passthrough, chargers, and three packs of carts for $65, gonna be saving a ton of money on smokes from now on. Thank god, cause I'm in college and havent been drinking NEAR enough!

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
go w/ the apollo standard kit for $65 bucks. U get very slick pcc 2 autos / manuals and 5 cartos. 1 year warranty and they have very good customer service , and any problem w/ ur ecig they'll replace it right away. Ive tried bloog, v4l and i have to say i like like apollo more. U'll stuck w/ their cartos ,u can't use any other cartos because they won't fit but the product is amazing. You can try it out , if u dont like it ? return for full refund. One more thing tho u'll get free shipping for orders over 30 dollars which is a + , bloog , v4l and other vendor shipping cost to darn high

thall12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
NY
www.facebook.com
I bought an Apollo standard kit and I loved it. I still wanted to smoke regular cigarettes which is a testament to my personality not their product- I love their products and customer service. I now have the Tgo tank kit, and I LOVE it! Very authentic! I don't need to smoke any regular cigs with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread