Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i guess we're gonna hear from mods that other vendors' / suppliers' site names are a no no (spells on on.. backwards) :)

Yow RXCD your welcome my man!
You got it goin' on with the forwarder ... to SG... that's trick. I'll get you some full strength next time I shop, if you like. I realized I had too much of the 10mg last time.

RCXD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
SG
i guess we're gonna hear from mods that other vendors' / suppliers' site names are a no no (spells on on.. backwards) :)

Yow RXCD your welcome my man!
You got it goin' on with the forwarder ... to SG... that's trick. I'll get you some full strength next time I shop, if you like. I realized I had too much of the 10mg last time.

Oh nice. That would be great! Hit me up if you got any. ;)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Yay. I just scored 5 30ml bottles of full strength Pluid in the classies!!!!!

Anybody got any Cutter they would like to trade for some?

yay, you're "in the money now" sorta like, "let the good times roll" and stuff.... !
Full Flava is "da kine" we say in Hawaii... you'll just have to be conservative about it, but knowing its the real deal... not that Reduced is bad either.
Cutter would be the best way to go, but short of that, I use Reduced 33% and Full 66%.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
one never knows ... things happen.
I'm sure if it gets good response, it'll be up for sale eventually ... that's my M.O.
I am so feelin this could be BIG
If I patiently stalk around for AO samples, without posting about it, would that help?

Bummer, guess that option doesn't work too well! :D

Keep on rockin Pluidiacs!
I'm gonna have to look for some Orange sunglasses.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
one never knows ... things happen.
I'm sure if it gets good response, it'll be up for sale eventually ... that's my M.O.
I am so feelin this could be BIG
I'm gonna have to look for some Orange sunglasses.

Well I'm an Orange LOVER, so I know it would get good response from me :)

GreenEyes14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Fife,Wa
Thank you Mr Murdock, I received your sample of AO, this afternoon. I have tried a lot orange citrusy juices in my 2 years of vaping but this is by far the best.It doesn't have that nasty over powering tangerine taste it's smooth almost like drinking cool orange kool-aid,with I want to say apricot, but I don't think it's that.What ever it is its great, to anybody reading this I definitely recommend it when it comes out.

I'm vaping this on my provari with a phiniac tank, so I can only imagine what it would taste like on rba. But I can say its great.:vapor:::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread