Need a quality AVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
The sigelei Zmax has been on my list to study. Recently it seems I've read that there are some failure issues with the buttons, whether that's the exception that made thew front-page-news or the norm is still unkown to me.
I've been vaping for about 3 months and have been using a itaste VV V3 for about 2 months and have since bought another for me and one for my wife. Just this week my first VV has started having a about 43% drop in battery capacity. After much reading on this forum I've come to the conclusion that all the Chinese made PVs have issues. These devices come with little or no warranty and there seems to be a significant early failure rate with all of them. So in my mind it's all a bit of a crap shoot. I really think if you want a quality APV you need to buy a ProVari or perhaps one of the new DNA20 devices.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
At what price range would you say the manufacturing/quality defects start to vanish? I'm hoping not to spend into the ProVari range because I am sure my girlfriend will want a nice new mod if all goes as expected.

I'm sorry, but no I have no idea. I got tired of buying junk and throwing it away, so I bit the bullet and went Provari. The Chinese stuff is such a crap shoot, one might be great, the next junk, there's just no way to know!
If you feel like you have the knowledge and willingness to learn, the Chinese mechanical clones are getting good, I have a Nemesis clone that I just love! Good mods on the cheap, then throw in a Kick to get the VW you are after on the cheap? It's not as easy to adjust as pushing a button, but it still gives you all the safety factors you get in most VV/VW mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread