Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Thank you. I probably should have written "Pouvez vous envoyer aux etats unis." But just too uncertain of myself.

I nearly bought some. The orange flower also looks good. But that would really break my budget!! I can mix my own for less than .05 a ml. Compared to $1/ml.

Thanks, anyway.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=orange+blossom

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
After having gone though scores of e-liquids of all types, I stumbled upon Nicoticket Gravity e-liquid and found my 1st ADV.

I didn't think a fruit e-liquid would be the one I liked most after having tried many I didn't care for it happened.

I'm looking for another fruity ADV like Gravity. The only other fruit vape i have found that was ok was Nicotickets Betelgeuse but the strength of its flavor lacks compared to Gravity so it doesn't meet the ADV cut.

To give some perspective I will list other fruit vapes that just didn't do it for me:
Melon Boba - GLV - Tastes too much like perfume, not sweet enough. I do like melon in general.
Mystic Mandalime - AIV - Way too bitter. Tried some other AIV flavors and some ok but not ADV.
Zombie Brains - GLV - fruit/candy flavor too muted
Tiki Juice - Halo - Too darn sweet and not exactly fruity

There may have been some others but I gave a bunch away.

Anyways, I like a sweet fruit flavored vapes (I'm big on green apple and melon flavors), maybe even candy like. And TH is a must.

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks
On my quest for great fruit vapes I found many bad ones (many many many) a couple of Ok ones and then a few great ones. Beteguese was OK. Mystic and anything else from Alice was a let down at that time due to subtle ness. The fruits on my top ten list are-Nirvana, Bodhi berry Peach, loads of flavor and vapor and TH and Ahlusions Lemon Cream, tart and sweet and a mouthful of flavor with TH

Giraut

Moved On
Dec 6, 2013
The orange flower also looks good. But that would really break my budget!! I can mix my own for less than .05 a ml. Compared to $1/ml.

The orange flower juice is brilliant - as are most of their fruit-flavored juices.

I too would gladly try mixing my own, at least for my ADV, to save a bit of money. Trouble is, the last time someone in Belgium imported a decent amount of nic base juice to do just that, he got busted and nearly went to court (he settled with a hefty fine) . I'm not all that keen to find out if I could get away with it.

Also, VDLV is a spinoff from the University of Bordeaux's biochemistry department, and they put a lot of emphasis on tests and quality control to ensure the purity and innocuity of their juices. In contrast, Inawera might be brewing their base liquids in a bucket on a farm in Poland for all I know. I'd rather pay more and know what I fill my lungs with all day long with reasonable certainty.

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
VDLV is a spinoff from the University of Bordeaux's biochemistry department, and they put a lot of emphasis on tests and quality control to ensure the purity and innocuity of their juices
I noticed that. It is definitely the go-to place if you live in Europe. Sad about importing nic base.

I learned a new English word. Neroli is the word for fleur d'orange. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread