Need some rebuildable atty insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
United States
Hi, I recently purchased an itaste mvp 2 as an upgrade from my ego-c battery. I'm a bit intimidated by unregulated mods, and on a low budget, I found the mvp to be a good buy. Now I'm looking for a rebuildable atty to go along with my mvp but there's so much on the market, some help from others would be great. The most important thing for me is flavor. Clone or authentic doesn't matter too much as long as the price is reasonable. I was looking into the kayfun lite plus v2 clone by ehpro but heard that the design of it concentrated the vapor which made a scorching/hot vapor that wears out the throat. This is a turn off to me since I'm looking for a rebuildable that I can vape on all day without it trying to knock me out. Any suggestions?

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
I'm vaping my kayfun around 9 watts, it's not scotching. fact I used to vape at 6 watts prior to having a kayfun when using clearos. You'll just have to play around finding your sweet spot per your build. Also I recommend looking at a kayfun 3.1, that juice collection chamber is a life saver sometimes if you over wick or lose negative pressure. Kfl and kfl+ will leak out air intake hole if over wicked etc.

I use two kayfuns each and every day on my 2 provaris

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
Thanks for all the replies guys. Those of you who had both rsst and kayfun lite plus v2 clone, which one has better flavor production in your opinion? What coil build do you have, single or dual?

Don't have a RSST. I run my Kayfun's at 1.4 to 1.8 28g Kantal A1 8 wraps around a 3/32 drill bit for 1.4, 9 wraps for 1.6 and ten wraps give me somewhere around that 1.8 mark.

Hi, I recently purchased an itaste mvp 2 as an upgrade from my ego-c battery. I'm a bit intimidated by unregulated mods, and on a low budget, I found the mvp to be a good buy. Now I'm looking for a rebuildable atty to go along with my mvp but there's so much on the market, some help from others would be great. The most important thing for me is flavor. Clone or authentic doesn't matter too much as long as the price is reasonable. I was looking into the kayfun lite plus v2 clone by ehpro but heard that the design of it concentrated the vapor which made a scorching/hot vapor that wears out the throat. This is a turn off to me since I'm looking for a rebuildable that I can vape on all day without it trying to knock me out. Any suggestions?
are you me? this is exactly what I'm going through.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

quest

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
United States
are you me? this is exactly what I'm going through.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:] I might be. Hope you find a setup that you're happy with. I had my eyes on the kayfun lite plus v2 clone from 101vapes.com for quite some time now so I'll be purchasing that with some 28 gauge kanthal wire.

Jeffp305

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Ct
Great choice!! I have many kfl+ clones and one authentic kfl+ and I've been through tons of rbas, the kayfun imho is by far the greatest tank style rebuildable I have ever used. It goes with me all the time. At home, on the other hand, I am in love with my stillare on my panzer, it's vape heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobrob

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina, USA
wiredrake.com
:] I might be. Hope you find a setup that you're happy with. I had my eyes on the kayfun lite plus v2 clone from 101vapes.com for quite some time now so I'll be purchasing that with some 28 gauge kanthal wire.
I bought that ehpro kfl+ from 101 too. great tank, you'll love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread