Status
Not open for further replies.

americanmade86

Moved On
Sep 16, 2015
Ive been vaping for 3 weeks now, cigarette free.

I bought a pen at the local B&M, got home and researched online, I got ripped off but I am off the cigarettes.....

That is.... Until tonight. BUT, My neighbor lent me his subbox until I can afford a new one.

This KAnger thing is AWESOME!

2nd posting.

I don't want to cloud chase, but I do want a little denser cloud.

3rd posting.

Does anyone know a cheap website to order from?

4th posting.

I seen a few websites about juice....

Im on a $30 a month budget, for juice.

I have been using about 10ml every 3-4 days, and the local shops are $5 for 10ml, so I need some cheaper juice lol.

Mtbakervapor.com and mechsauce.com?

5th posting:

Thank you all ahead of time! Ive seen so many friendly hello's when people are new members!

Last edited by a moderator:

americanmade86

Moved On
Sep 16, 2015
Apparantly my 5 messages have been condensed to one posting.... Fun.

I have checked out FastTech.com....

Heard a lot of things about them being so slow and to make sure to look for "In Stock" items, because the items listed as "Will ship in x days" means THEY still have to receive it from the warehouse they order from, THEN they have to send to you.

americanmade86

Moved On
Sep 16, 2015
check out ecblend, 50ml for 15 bucks and they have 20% coupons online. I've been using them for a year. No complaints. Mt baker is good too. But I prefer ec.

Is that ECBLEND . COM? Mech Sauce has 100mL for $15, not sure of their reputables though..... Their Facebook seems legit and they have had over 20,000 orders within 2 months of operation? That's intense. Said they had to hire 10 people to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread