New vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
Hey all. Just started vaping about a week or so ago. Already completely smoke free. Even got my parents to jump on and got them a couple ego-c's for Xmas. So far I love it.

I wanted to be sure that I had a good second impression. My first e-cig experience made me think they were basically useless. Tried my parents blu cig a couple years ago and wasn't impressed at all. I saw vine recently of a couple kids (yeah.. Kids... I know....) blowing rings with an e-cig and I had no idea that kind of vapor production was possible. So, the next morning I went to my local smoke shop. I ended up overpaying, by a long shot, for an elego svd (made by innocent, same exact mod as the iTaste svd) and a couple bottom coil tanks simply named gravity. The results were amazing.

I had about half a pack of smokes left when I bought it and didn't even want to finish it after I started vaping. But, I couldn't throw the away. I work hard for my money and I paid for them. So I actually had to force myself to finish the pack. I only managed to smoke half of one in the morning and half of one at night. Couldn't finish them.

The other day I gave away my zippo simply because I don't need it anymore.

So the smoking addiction has been fully replaced... By a much much much much more expensive one. I know it can be a lot cheaper, but I'm addicted to the tinkering of it now. Since I got the svd I have gone and picked up a Protank II, a vivi Nova, some no name tank, and a slew of flavors.

Now, I am seriously considering getting a nemesis and a kraken. I'm also trying to track down a richman hybrid (seems to be the perfect hybrid in every way imo). While searching for that I'm researching rebuildable dripping atomizer. I blame grimm for making me want all of the fancy stuff.

So, that's my not so short intro into my vaping life thus far.

Just for fun here is a list of the pieces I'd really like to have in my vape arsenal. This list is growing every day as I learn more

Nemesis
Silver bullet
Richman hybrid
Noble 1
Provari
Ihybrid
Zenesis
Z atty
Kicks and fuses

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
But, but, but, I really like new shiny toys and ever ending flavors! :vapor:

This! When I find something I enjoy I have a terrible habit of always wanting the latest and greatest. Damn the cost. I can't spend my money when I'm dead, might as well enjoy it while I can. Oh, wait.... This habit most likely will lengthen my life... There is lots of overtime in my future.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I think you gave your zippo away to soon

It appears you are going to be rebuilding coils soon and you will want something to light butane torches

Congrats and welcome to the ECF
9pribk.gif
295xrtd.gif
9pribk.gif

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
I think you gave your zippo away to soon

It appears you are going to be rebuilding coils soon and you will want something to light butane torches

Congrats and welcome to the ECF
9pribk.gif
295xrtd.gif
9pribk.gif

I only used my zippo for smoking. I have self igniting butane torches I use for shrink tube on wires I solder, those will get a second use now. Not to mention the probably 20+ bic/cheap lighters I have laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread