Next step after ego twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
The only thing better, that's the same size is the itaste vv 3.0.

For a size that's less than a pack of smokes, you can snag the itaste MVP, for about 2 days of battery life, vv/vw, ohm reader, passthrough, and you can charge other stuff with it.

But, I must ask, why the aversion to a slightly larger size? The apv's out on the market really aren't that much larger than an ego, the camera adds 4" lol

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
The I taste is your next step up and mine usually goes yellow and red after 225 puffs. I was going Provari and I likely will soon, but the Itaste is great for a next step battery. It's sexy sleek and provides more info.

I thought I puffed more then I did because it felt like I was vaping all day, but after getting home and looking at the puff counter it's crazy how much more I overestimated it.

Last edited:

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm looking at the itaste vv3 also. it is only an 800mah but it can be used as a passthrough. you can vape while its charging. I was looking at the mvp3 which has a 2600mah battery and is also passthrough. but, I'm kind of like you in the sense that I like that ego size. I have a lavatube which is a bit fatter and longer than the ego's and uses a 2600mah 18650 battery.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Actually I would suggest moving into something with a replaceable battery. Depending on your budget of course there are many choices out there. Vamo, Zmax, Provari to name a few in a range of prices.

FOr a good solid device without breaking the bank I would go with a SIgelli Zmax. Solid reliable device.

If you can afford it Provari cant be beat for performance and durability as well as a solid warranty.

Ad a Pair of AW IMR batteries and a Nitecore i2 charger and you are good to go.

THe advantage is you will be replacing batterys not devices every time the batterys die.

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio
The I taste is your next step up and mine usually goes yellow and red after 225 puffs. I was going Provari and I likely will soon, but the Itaste is great for a next step battery. It's sexy sleek and provides more info.

I thought I puffed more then I did because it felt like I was vaping all day, but after getting home and looking at the puff counter it's crazy how much more I overestimated it.

This makes me feel a bit better I would swear I took 1000 puffs a day but have never had anything to measure it so your probably right, a standard 650 mah battery lasts me 2/3 or so of the day with the 1100 mah usually making it within a half hour or so before I go to sleep so I may have to reconsider it

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
Actually I would suggest moving into something with a replaceable battery. Depending on your budget of course there are many choices out there. Vamo, Zmax, Provari to name a few in a range of prices.

FOr a good solid device without breaking the bank I would go with a SIgelli Zmax. Solid reliable device.

If you can afford it Provari cant be beat for performance and durability as well as a solid warranty.

THe advantage is you will be replacing batterys not devices every time the batterys die.
I completely agree with this.

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio

I'm kind of saving for the provari mini right now lol, I just want to slide something into my collection in between those along the same size guidelines

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Not a real hard question but in staying with the ego stick type batteries what's the next step up? I was looking at the itaste vv V3.0 but most I the reviews say that the battery life isn't that good I need something in this size range but am hoping for more features than the ego twist, any suggestions are appreciated.

I got mine 3 days ago. I chain vape and the button is still a green charge. I like that I can check my ohms on it too, as I want to start rebuilding my coils :)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Smoktech ZMax Mini - Smok Tech Colormax Zmax Mini

Sigelei ZMax Mini - http://www.vaporbeast.com/sigelei-mini-zmax.html

Or just keep saving your money until you have enough for the Provari Mini and stick with the eGo Twists for the time being.
^
THIS

If I had it to do over again I would not have got my vamo V2. I would have got the Sigelli ZMax or just waited until I could afford the Provari.

Now nearly a year into it the ONLY variable PV on my list is Provari. But I am at the stage of buying only what I know will last years.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I went right from Vision Spinners to ProVaris and am glad I didn't waste money on other things in between. (I DID buy other mods later when I had more money because they were interesting, but I don't use them)

Bear in mind that I'm NOT a fiddler and just want to vape with as little trouble as possible. Some people like to keep tweaking their mods and toppers because it's fun.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
A lot comes down to motive. Are you vaping just to vape? Or are you looking for toys, and new shiny stuff? Is this a hobby for you, or do you want to just vape and be happy?

There are tons of great mods out there in many different price ranges, and people can argue all day long as to which is best etc...

I've had my eVic, eMode, MVP2, etc...

In the house at home, I use my ProVari standard with the wider base-cap, and love it. When I go out and about, I use my Billet Box ( as I have bad hands and drop stuff).

Once you are willing to buy batteries and a decent charger, unless it's the hobby/toy/new shiny stuff - ProVari | Billet Box | REO mod - is sorta the top of the chain - again, depending on what you are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread