ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2010
Kansas
Friendly and humanitarian Sure
Honest and loyal Why Not
Original and inventive Of COURSE!
Independent and intellectual Creepingly Accurate

On the dark side....................... Of the Moon ?

Intractable and contrary Darn you big words
Perverse and unpredictable Touche
Unemotional and detached Okay this one how can I be friendly, humanitarian, honest and loyal with this thrown in

All in all I am a Water creature living in Kansas... someone help fish outta water !

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US
Lowdown on the Gemini:

Gemini people are many sided, quick both in the mind and physically. They are brimming with energy and vitality, they are clever with words. They are intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in the world around them. They are not one to sit back and watch the world go by, they want to be involved. This is because they really enjoy communicating, more so then most other astrology signs, they are the ultimate social butterfly. Gemini can talk and talk, but they have interesting things to say, their talk is not mindless babble. They have interesting opinions and thoughts on things and are not afraid to speak their mind. They are always in the know and are the one to see for the latest juicy gossip. Lacking perseverance, Gemini easily goes off topic to explore another thought or idea. Gemini are superficial, they will form opinions on matter without diving into them and exploring them fully. This can lead them into thinking they know everything, which they usually do but their mind is too busy to be concerned with fine details. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears. Gemini would rather be naive then know the depressing truth, they do not want anything putting a damper on their freedom or positive energy.

So I am a little nosy..big deal
That explains why I write a book every post I make!
This has got me into trouble more time than I care to talk about.
I want my very own Provari real real bad. It is like the Holy Grail of APVs. Wife will not share any of hers with me. She has always been a little stingy though. Wait back to the topic..my zodiac sign!
Grrr I wish my daughter would stop telling my odds of wining this are all but non-existent. Such negative vibes.

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Well, I am Cancer on the cusp of Gemini so my emotional way of making decisions totally butts head with the logical thought processes of my Gemini side. Cancer wants to be a homebody while Gemini wants to get out and be social. I'm constantly conflicted! (and would need to Zodiac signs on a Phiniac tank!)

Mythus2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
San Diego, CA
Capricorn - Caps are highly dependable, yet they can still suffer inwardly from mood swings that carry them from the heights of euphoria to bouts of depression. In most cases, they are adept at concealing these conflicting moods in public. It is only their closest friends and family who are given a glimpse of this inner turmoil.

HHmmmmm....Yes I am VERY dependable but as my hubby can attest to, I can be a bit moody from time to time and I'm usually singing from the mountian tops or wading in the pits...no in between for me. But shhhhh....no one know that but us...

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
Taurus
Traits:
Patient and reliable-I deal with City inspectors on a daily basis and they are never on time so I have to be patient. If I tell someone I will do something or will be somewhere, I will.

Warmhearted and loving-I've always had a big heart and give when I can, sometimes when I shouldn't.

Persistent and determined-Any task will drive me nuts until I get it finished.

Placid and security loving-Very little ruffles my feathers, I'm usually pretty calm.

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive-I used to be more so in my youth, not so much now

Resentful and inflexible-Not so much resentful, but it is usually my way or the highway lol

Self-indulgent and greedy-I do love me! lol and when it comes to vaping, I want more!! Gimme Gimme!!
taurus.jpg

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that they will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice they have made, as a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but this is their choice so it is a good choice for them.

Yeah I can agree with this being pretty accurate for me. I like to weigh the pros and cons of situations and make sure it is the best outcome for myself allowing the most opportunity.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Libra:

The goal for Libra is to witness the importance of co-operation and harmony in human life. Libra is represented by a pair of scales – the only sign to be represented by an inanimate object. This says something about the Libra objective – to be fair and balanced in everything in a detached way – it is an air sign and therefore seeks an ideal. At its best, Libra can view complex situations, maybe emotionally highly charged ones, and come to a balanced view based on a fair consideration of all the options. However, it may take a while to come off the fence! Come down in favor of one side of the scales and the other side goes up and Libra always seeks to restore balance.

Goal oriented, fair minded, and caring sums me up nicely.
In short I'm right your wrong. I win, you all can cry on my shoulder now... :lol:

Saiti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
East Coast
As a Taurus I couldn't find a better way to describe me as a wife or a mother.
"They make constant, faithful, home loving spouses and thoughtful, kindly parents, demanding too much of neither their spouses nor children." Quote from astrology.com.

Family and friends constantly telling me how lucky my husband is to have someone like me by his side, so loving and thoughtful in every way. To having my baby boy and being so nurturing to him and not pushing him to do anything he's not ready for. I mean what more could you ask from the bull :).

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
As a Taurus I couldn't find a better way to describe me as a wife or a mother.
"They make constant, faithful, home loving spouses and thoughtful, kindly parents, demanding too much of neither their spouses nor children." Quote from astrology.com.

Family and friends constantly telling me how lucky my husband is to have someone like me by his side, so loving and thoughtful in every way. To having my baby boy and being so nurturing to him and not pushing him to do anything he's not ready for. I mean what more could you ask from the bull :).

I am Taurus and I second this post, except from the "husband" and "father" side of things, and I have a baby girl. ;)

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
My sign is a Taurus. Every first born woman on my mom's side of the family has been a Taurus for like 6 generations; its the weirdest thing.

Im pretty calm, but when I get my mind set on something, it's set and there is NO BUDGING! I am very stubborn just like my symbol; the Bull.

I also dont take no bull :)

Edit: Im digging these tanks... they are awesomesauce!

DixieDewire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Texas
Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around. They do love pleasure!

Ok...the first one of you that calls me a drama queen...gets the rusty spoon!!!

Ok Ok, Hot headed, dramatic, yep...loyal to a fault....yeah ok....

Just luv me as I iz! RAWR

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm a Virgo, and here's the trait:
They have an excellent eye for detail but they may be so meticulous that they neglect larger issues. Also, although they are realists, they may slow down projects by being too exact.

Story of my life, whether it's rebuilding a bike, wet plaster work or making pasta, it better damn well be right or we'll just keep working on it. This makes my Taurus wife oh so happy!

I'd rather not post this as it's not quite exactly what I wanted to say...

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Libra
Libra in a Nutshell:
Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. They are the ones that always want to make things right and have balance and harmony in their life, their surroundings and the lives of the people close to them. They have captivating charm, elegant taste and they are easy to like due to their eager-to-please, easygoing nature. In return for a Libra's amazing ability to be a good listener, sooth and calm people, they expect admiration. Libras are very intelligent, they often hide this inside their easygoing exterior. They express their intelligence through creativity, most are involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Many people overlook just how intelligent a Libra actually is. They can be very attractive to be around, and are often given to flirtatiousness. Rarely directly aggressive, these people win your heart with their gentle and refined ways Libras love variety and different situations. Libras love luxury. they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance. Libras work hard to please others, this they do an others find them incredibly captivating.

This description was posted upthread, and I went with it instead of a new one because it's so freaky accurate in regards to me. The only thing in it that doesn't really apply to me is that I'm far too lazy to preen.

Thanks for the great contest!

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
Even though I'm only a Pisces by 5 days, I think it describes me quite well. Which is strange.

"Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic"

I consider myself imaginative as I write music. I'm certainly sensitive. I consider myself a hopeless romantic at times. I like to consider myself kind. I am usually nice. I definitely think I'm intuitive. I asked my girlfriend of now 4 years to be my girlfriend after the first date. I also am a Software developer with no formal education. I like to think my ability to just figure out things quickly can be attributed partially to my intuition.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Aquarius in temperament:

Aquarius tend to be rebels just for the sake of having their own way. Their stubbornness sometimes causes their failure, they will continue to do something their way even though others have proved it is wrong, they are very smart people and know it is wrong but they will continue just because it is their way, they are very fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Despite their stubbornness and fixed opinion, they will never impose their ideas on others, they have respect for everybody's differences.

Definitely appropriate for me. I am stubborn and rarely back down when confronted with an opposing viewpoint (unless presented with factual evidence to the contrary, which is the only part of the above paragraph that doesn't really fit me). I will argue, but I never force anyone to conform to my way of thinking

I've also heard some people say Aquarians tend to be airheads, for which I think I have been ample living proof for most of my life :laugh:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Capricorn the Goat

I find it odd to be compared to a goat. Goats are agile animals and surefooted.
Goats are considered to be rather hardy animals and Capricorn is most often compared to the mountain goat. Mountain goats find security in cliffs and heights.

Agile and surefooted? Are you kidding me? I trip over my own words and I'm terrified of the lowly step stool!

They are "gregarious, except for old bucks, which tend to live by themselves".

Ok, I'm gregarious, but not an old buck(ess).

The tail on the glyph for Capricorn is the tail of a fish. (Capricorn, in ancient times, was associated with the sea-goat).

Ok, welp, I do eat sushi, so there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread