Phoenix ce3 air flow problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

usethisdamnit

Mar 11, 2013
usa
Okay so i just got my order from got vapes and i must say i am very annoyed, i ordered these phoenix ce3 clearomizers for my 510 $20 gripper GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.6-2.8ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.6-510] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more and there is absolutely no air flow what so ever no matter how tightly i screw on the carto, i noticed when i unpacked them that the standard hole that you would find in the bottom of a clearomizer is not there, they use a circular hole that goes around the connector in a ring.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with these and found a solution, i have an extension on my 510 gripper because the carto is to big to fit in the hole so im not sure if its the extensions connector causing the problem because i can not plug it straight into the gripper.

If anyone has any advice they can offer i would greatly appreciate it.

usethisdamnit

Mar 11, 2013
usa
I just figured out the problem, apparently one of there poor Chinese slaves was tired after his 60 hour shift and forgot to drill 2 tiny holes on the connector to free up air flow, i just checked the other cartos and they all have the hole, pretty crazy though the first one i tried out of the ce3 was incorrectly manufactured so i couldn't get air flow, and the first one i tried out of the top coil phoenix was doa, gotvapes isn't looking to good so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread