Pipes and Cigars (epuffer, nhaler, ruyan, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
So I've been studying up on e-pipes and e-cigars, and its driving me insane. Too many knock offs, the same pipe selling for 30 in some places, but 300 at another. Or at least, they all look the same and have the same part number/description.

I have found 2 websites that sell products by name, epuffer and nhaler (which sells greencig products). I can't find any ruyan products for the lift of me, every site it out of stock, or the price doesn't match up with other sites. Its bad when the 200 dollar Ruyan (which is good quality)and the 60 dollar DSE601 (which is a crappy knock off of the ruyan) pipe come in the exact same box.

Each of the sites mentioned above have everything I'm looking for. nhaler has the greencig pipe, rechargeable cigar kit, and two different disposable cigars, one smaller than the other. The ePuffer site has the ruyan style pipe, mini pipe (black, white, and various shades of "wood" brown), disposable "cohita" in several flavors, and the cohita rechargeable kit.

The only thing I know about the epuffer brand is that they were on an episode of The Doctors. I can't seem to find any reviews on ECF on the brand, site, or individual products. And GreenCig (or anything that offers what I'm looking for) hasn't been heard of since 2009. It seems like e-pipes and e-cigars died out this year.

Wow this post seems to be going on forever.. Anyway, which of the two would you guys buy from? OR, is there another, better site in which I could buy good products? In cigars, I want a realistic "cuban" style cigar, not one with the black plastic (I think some people on here refer it to a "whistle style") mouthpiece. I don't mind spending extra money, as long as I know I'm getting the high quality product. But as I mentioned before, it seems the crappy sellers use the same boxes as the good ones, and it all gets confusing.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
It seems that your criteria revolve around appearance and feel.

The working parts, the parts that make the vapor and transfer the liquid to be vaporized, work pretty much the same in nearly all PV's. Most of us here, myself included, are more interested in the consistency and quality of those internal components. And, most importantly, what works for each of us.

There are a few reviews of the pipes and cigar styles on ECF, and I have yet to read one that was real happy about quality and consistency, so I never considered them.

Try an advanced search for the models that look good to you in the reviews section. A Google or Yahoo type search will more likely bring up vendor reviews. Searching in ECF will be on actual user reviews.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
I just realized how goofy i sound. you're right, I am going mostly for appearance and feel. maybe i'm looking into them as more of a "toy" than anything else. I'm not addicted to nicotine, and i don't care to stop smoking. actually I have "quit" but only because I sent all of my pipes to other people. My fiance wanted me to quit for health reasons (again, I didn't care about it, but I want her to be happy).

So tell me, and be honest, I can take it. Do you think its dumb for me to want an e-pipe or cigar to use as a direct replacement to smoking the real thing? I honestly think I don't (or didn't) smoke enough to cause any major health problems (one or two bowls a day, but not even every day). I think one bowl would equal about 3 or 4 cigarettes (just my guess), and since I didn't inhale, that tar and crap couldn't get down to my lungs.

I'm rambling again, so I'm going to go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread