• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Possibly seized package, looking for anyone with past experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

woooozzaa

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
White Wood NB
I ordered from the states and have been refunded my money. Its been shipped on the 1rst and there's no way to track it. I'm not going to order outside of canada myself again, I can just image the wait and stress of having to send a faulty unit back and again. I did order from china before though and it got trough customs in 10mins. Hope you get your stuff.

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Usually it goes through in a couple of hours, 2 days max in my past experiences but with this one it has been sitting in customs for over 22 days now.... which is why i thought it was very unusual.

Maybe another question, is if anyone has had their stuff seized or sent back; was there any notification or any bad letters/threats from customs that came?

Thanks again

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Do you know who she contacted? Also was it seized or sent back to them? What were the options then after the shipment was seized?

Thanks everyone for their help.

My order has been listed as sitting in customs like you since the 15th, the rep from Healthcabin reached out to me and said it was seized - no word from customs or the post though.

Completely blows.:evil:

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Good lord, I got an order coming in from Eastmall. Hope it doesn't get destroyed!

Im wondering how Canadian suppliers are managing to get product across the border and through customs in high quantities

while reading this, i was asking myself the very same question.. but most probably, they were getting high quantities easily before the FDA crap.. and now, Health Canada may be more vigilant.. i dont have a clue

I see it like the 9/11 and airport, you need to be ...-probed now before getting on a plane but before the event, anyone could get on a plane easily.

Just my 2¼ cents (need to add the ¼ since its a Canadian cent) :D

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Twiz! So fustrating and nerve-wracking to say the least!!

To date, as far I know, no shipment has been "seized" just "refused" and sent back to sender..so wondering if your order is going back rather than being destroyed..
and several of the suppliers will honor your money back minus shipping cost...
Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread