• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Possibly seized package, looking for anyone with past experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
If you can show me a place that I would pay a bit more I would be all over it but to be honest I haven't found a Canadian seller that comes close to the ones from China, or even the states.

Perhaps I am not looking in the right places but paying $20+ for 30ml that is not 36 is not something I am really planning on doing. Especially when the overseas people do offer as good customer service and will reship if the packages are refused entry.

Ya, Blu sent me the same email.

I think this is a really great time to support our great Canadian suppliers. Sure we might pay a bit more, but i'd happily pay more for a safe and secure order than risking loosing money by ordering outside the country.

Just a thought.

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
For sure, everyone has their own choice.

My friends and I have started to get into vaping a couple of months ago so when I do order my liquid i get around 1L total liquid maybe 2 times a month, so it is very easy for that $8 per 30 ml to turn into a pretty penny.

It seems that the canadian vendors don't have the variety of flavors as many of the guys in the us as well. I would love to order some Dr. Pepper in Canada but haven't found it anywhere :(

accord96

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
well its not just for me, it is for a bunch of my friends as well. But now you can see why paying that extra little per bottle would add up.

I wonder if, as our dollar is getting stronger, we could expect to see any price deductions from Canadian suppliers, as before it was an easy argument that the distributors in china dealt in USD, but now that our dollar is way better there would not be that argument as to say why Canadian sellers charge $20+ per 35ml...?

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
This is odd....

09:09 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
09:04 MISSISSAUGA Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

If you look at the time, it states at 904, it was released to Canada Post, but at 909, says it will be reviewed by customs.

Canada Post tracking sucks at the best of times, but thats just wierd.

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Do people order large amounts of juice in one order, or multiple small orders?

I've had 3 e-juice orders from healthcabin all come through. I choose standard mail, or whichever one takes a good 5 weeks to get through. The quickr shipping method gets inspected more often. No problems as of yet and I've ordered about 12 bottles in one order.

I want to order from the US and I'm wondering if there is any shipping method that is less likely to get inspected. I'm also wondering if I should order all 16 bottles in one order, or 8 bottles in 2 orders. I'm not sure if one larger package is more risky, or multiple smaller packages.

Any help is appreciated!

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Also, when ordering e-liquid and hardware, do them on separate orders. The e-cigs themselves are not sent back, only the e-liquid.

Also, if you want some USA made e-liquid from within Canada order from electronic-cigz.com!

Excellent e-liquid. I absolutely LOVE Cafe Cappuccino, Crisp Apple, Bold Coffee, Cheeky Peach and their RY4 is growing on me more everyday. Their e-liquid is more expensive than Dekang, but my god is it so much better! They also have a sale right now on sample packs of PG e-liquid and 30 ml bottles of VG are going for about 15 or 16 dollars. I had only tried Dekang before trying out electronic-cigz.com Crystal Liquid, and the difference in quality and taste are HUGE!

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
For sure, everyone has their own choice.

My friends and I have started to get into vaping a couple of months ago so when I do order my liquid i get around 1L total liquid maybe 2 times a month, so it is very easy for that $8 per 30 ml to turn into a pretty penny.

It seems that the canadian vendors don't have the variety of flavors as many of the guys in the us as well. I would love to order some Dr. Pepper in Canada but haven't found it anywhere :(
try electro vapor hit my door 2 days after ordering the dr pepper is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread