Pre-punched Ressurectors from CCV!!!! And also a new all mechanical PV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I just got off the phone with Andrew from CCV because I was asking him about the new LR rated E-Power switches.
While we were talking, I also asked him when he was going to put the tanks on the website bc I knew from talking to him last week that he already got some in and was waiting for more.

He told me that he is putting the tanks for sale on the website tonight. They are the Smoktech 3.5ml and 6.5ml tanks. He also said something about selling a metal 6.5ml tank too. I havent used one yet, but I did hear they work pretty well for a very affordable tank. The reason I never bought one before is bc Im not a huge fan of Dual Coils and the Smoktech tanks come with a dual coil carto in it. The carto also has a metal base on it so it stays in place. Thats why I never bought one bc you could only get replacement cartos that are Dual Coil and have the metal base on them.

Well Andrew gave me some awesome news and told me that he will also be selling Ressurector replacement cartos that have the metal base for the tanks!!

So now CCV will sell pre-punched Ressurector cartos with the metal base on them to be used in the Smoktech tanks! This is great news bc the Ressurector cartos work awesome in a tank, and now you will be able to buy them with the metal base on them. This will def make the affordable Smoktech tanks really sweet!

I asked him how much he was planning on selling them for and he said he hadnt really thought about it yet. But he did say that they will cost somewhere between the price for the regular Ressurectors and the price for the dual coils. A 15-pack of regular Ressurectors costs $21.50 and a 15-pack of dual coils costs $32. So a 15-pack of pre-punched Ressurectors with the metal base will cost prob about $24-28. Thats really awesome bc buying pre-punched cartos are generally pretty expensive, alot of vendors sell them for $2.50 each. Even if he sells a 15-pack for $28 bucks, thats still only $1.86 per carto. And they will have the metal base so they will work great in the Smoktech tanks he will be selling!
Thats pretty awesome bc thats relatively cheap and the Ressurectors are AWESOME cartos, and work great in a tank!!

I was pretty excited when I heard this news so I thought Id share it with everyone else.

Oh, and Andrew also told me that he is going to be selling the Bolt PV on his website now too. The Bolt looks like a Sliver Bullet, but is smaller. It is all mechanical, which is nice, and uses an 18500 battery so it will last a long time.
I havent used one, but it seems like it will be a pretty nice 3.7V PV. Andrew told me he will be selling it for $37.50, which is a pretty damn good price. Thats very affordable for an all mechanical tube mod. It doesnt come in a kit, but it does come with a 18500 battery. So for $37.50, you get the Bolt and a 18500 battery.
It seems like the Bolt will be a solid PV, that will work well and is very affordable.

Heres a Pbusardo review on the CCV Bolt : A PBusardo Review - The Bolt from Crystal Clear Vaping & CONTEST WINNER! - YouTube

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
just an FYI you can use a regular DDC or Ressurectors in the smoktech tanks the cartos don't have to have the metal base on them they wont leak or slip so you can punch your own.

you just have to make sure you dont indent the carto to much when you punch it or it wont feed through the hole...if you have dented it a little much, you just have to feed it from the inside(top) out first.(personal experience..lol)

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
I just got off the phone with Andrew from CCV because I was asking him about the new LR rated E-Power switches.
While we were talking, I also asked him when he was going to put the tanks on the website bc I knew from talking to him last week that he already got some in and was waiting for more.

He told me that he is putting the tanks for sale on the website tonight. They are the Smoktech 3.5ml and 6.5ml tanks. He also said something about selling a metal 6.5ml tank too. I havent used one yet, but I did hear they work pretty well for a very affordable tank. The reason I never bought one before is bc Im not a huge fan of Dual Coils and the Smoktech tanks come with a dual coil carto in it. The carto also has a metal base on it so it stays in place. Thats why I never bought one bc you could only get replacement cartos that are Dual Coil and have the metal base on them.

Well Andrew gave me some awesome news and told me that he will also be selling Ressurector replacement cartos that have the metal base for the tanks!!

So now CCV will sell pre-punched Ressurector cartos with the metal base on them to be used in the Smoktech tanks! This is great news bc the Ressurector cartos work awesome in a tank, and now you will be able to buy them with the metal base on them. This will def make the affordable Smoktech tanks really sweet!

I asked him how much he was planning on selling them for and he said he hadnt really thought about it yet. But he did say that they will cost somewhere between the price for the regular Ressurectors and the price for the dual coils. A 15-pack of regular Ressurectors costs $21.50 and a 15-pack of dual coils costs $32. So a 15-pack of pre-punched Ressurectors with the metal base will cost prob about $24-28. Thats really awesome bc buying pre-punched cartos are generally pretty expensive, alot of vendors sell them for $2.50 each. Even if he sells a 15-pack for $28 bucks, thats still only $1.86 per carto. And they will have the metal base so they will work great in the Smoktech tanks he will be selling!
Thats pretty awesome bc thats relatively cheap and the Ressurectors are AWESOME cartos, and work great in a tank!!

I was pretty excited when I heard this news so I thought Id share it with everyone else.

Oh, and Andrew also told me that he is going to be selling the Bolt PV on his website now too. The Bolt looks like a Sliver Bullet, but is smaller. It is all mechanical, which is nice, and uses an 18500 battery so it will last a long time.
I havent used one, but it seems like it will be a pretty nice 3.7V PV. Andrew told me he will be selling it for $37.50, which is a pretty damn good price. Thats very affordable for an all mechanical tube mod. It doesnt come in a kit, but it does come with a 18500 battery. So for $37.50, you get the Bolt and a 18500 battery.
It seems like the Bolt will be a solid PV, that will work well and is very affordable.

Heres a Pbusardo review on the CCV Bolt : A PBusardo Review - The Bolt from Crystal Clear Vaping & CONTEST WINNER! - YouTube

Can you ask him where my order is ? It's been two weeks already!!...Just kidding..lol I need to call him. I know he's very busy with backlog.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Can you ask him where my order is ? It's been two weeks already!!...Just kidding..lol I need to call him. I know he's very busy with backlog.

IIRC, he told me, he had shipped 20,000 Resurrectors in the past week, was working on 400 separate orders that day and was waiting on the truck to pick them up...at this point, I order like I do juice...about 2 weeks before I need them...keep in mind, this is a one man shop and he has been as busy as a 3 tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.....
madjack:2cool:

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
IIRC, he told me, he had shipped 20,000 Resurrectors in the past week, was working on 400 separate orders that day and was waiting on the truck to pick them up...at this point, I order like I do juice...about 2 weeks before I need them...keep in mind, this is a one man shop and he has been as busy as a 3 tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.....

Oh, I fully understand, I was kidding with the OP. Man, that's a lot of orders for one man to process. Maybe he should get some help. I'm sure there are people looking for work, get a school kid to work part-time. He's going to kill himself doing it alone.

peace

Last edited:

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Oh, I fully understand, I was kidding with the OP. Man, that's a lot of orders for one man to process. Maybe he should get some help. I'm sure there are people looking for work, get a school kid to work part-time. He's going to kill himself doing it alone.

peace

...that's what I told him...also asked if this was a case of being careful whatcha ask for...cause ya just might get it...lolol

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
The tanks look great too Andrew! I really like the polished alUminum tank. That would look quite nice on a tube mod.
And $25.50 for 15 pre-punched Ressurectors is an awesome deal!

...4bux more to get them already punched...not hardly worth doing it yourself...that polished Al tank for under 20bux is a killer deal as well...way to go Andrew.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread