Some advice and guidance needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That_Dude

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2012
Chicago Il
Hello friends, its been quite some time since ive been here on the site, been seriously busy and haven't kept up to date on the newest products. I bought a V-tube about a year ago and was fairly satisfied with its performance and very satisfied with its price. I just recently broke that very V-tube and would love to get some advice on my next product. Id be willing to drop up to 200 bucks on it. I wouldn't hate it if it was less expensive either. So any advice you guys can give me on whats new, whats working well for you, and what you think I may enjoy, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I think i want to stay with VV of course I havent tried too many good mechanical PVs. Im looking at that Provari now, they still like 200ish new?

$160 for the stock silver, red LED. More if you get the colored versions or blue LED display. More if you want the battery extension cap or the extended warranty to 2 yrs. Keep in mind that Provape will service a Provari even after warranty. No Chinese-manufactured PV will provide you with that. A Provari is a wise choice for the long term.

http://www.provape.com/provari-variable-voltage-ecig-s/36.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread