• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Spend my £50

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick5573

Aug 26, 2011
Oxford
Help needed!!

I have a £50 budget and would like to move on from my ego battery with boges.

I would like to get a VV mod that won’t be huge as I want to use out and about as well as at home.

I was considering the Vamo (but which model Vivi or V3??) or the Innoken itaste svd

V3 Vamo
$36.31 Vamo V3 Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with extension part at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vivi Vamo
$31.19 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with extension part at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Itaste SVD (not keen on its looks)
$37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The mvp seems a good option but seems strange having a box shape to me as so different to what im used to.

innoken MVP
$45.16 INNOKIN iTaste MVP 5-in-1 Voltage Adjustable Rechargeable 2600mAh Mechanical LCD Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / with iClear 16 atomizers at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Oh wise e cig forum, Which other brilliant mods have I forgotten to consider??

Also

Will I see a big jump in performance from the ego bateries?

Thanks in advance

Nick

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Intriguing.

You don't want a huge mod and you are thinking Vamo? :unsure:

Are you planning to use the Vamo in 18350 size of 18650 (full or half sized battery)?

I can't bear those innokin devices and the Vamo is quite a big mod i.m.o.

I use an eVic and Spinners. The eVic is smaller than a vamo (it looks smaller anyway...?) and the Spinner is a 1300mAh whereas the itaste VV is 800mAh.

As for improvement...it depends what you've got. If it's a 3.3v eGo, then yes! you will see a huge difference. If you have a 3.7v eGo and already use 1.8 clearomisers or low resistance boges, then less so. I vape on my eVic at about 7-8 watts most of the time which is the same power as a 1.8ohm clearo on a mini eGo battery which costs £10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread