storing filled tanks so they won't spill

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamCarter

Jan 1, 2012
PA
I picked up a few different strengths/flavors of liquid to try in my Ego-T. Eventually I want to get down to one or two regular liquids but right now I'm still deciding what's best. I got a few empty "type B" tanks and filled them and I switch the tanks when I want to switch liquids. To fill the tanks I don't remove the hard caps, I use the syringe bottle toppers that go over the e-liquid bottles to put the liquid in through the top hole.

To store, I put the rubber toppers back on the tanks and put them into one of those compartmentalized craft boxes. The problem is that the liquid comes right out the hole and the rubber topper doesn't stop it from spilling out if it is stored on its side. Do filled tanks need to be stored vertically or do I need to buy an atomizer for each tank? Or am I doing it wrong?

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
If you have a rubberband handy you can cluster them with the rubberband so they stay standing with the mouth piece on the bottom...I hope that made sense? I haven't had a problem with the E-juice leaking out when they are stored on their side, also might help if you make sure the grooves on the cap line up with the grooves on the tank.
Good luck, I'm sure others will be here with a common sense solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread