TFA Sour (malic acid) - NOW I can vape fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Until now, lime was the only fruity vape I really liked. I finally made some mixes with TFA Sour and I can now enjoy the other citrus flavors I've collected.

What percentage do you all use? I'm using a lot more than I envisioned. 4% makes blah citrus tasty but not really sour to me, so it's going to take a LOT to make the lemonheads I've been craving. Do I dare try 10%? 15%??

I ordered LorAnn's Tart and Sour, too, but I won't get it for a while. Is it more sour than TFA's Sour? I saw the ingredients differ, so I'm hoping it might be more potent.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Have you tried "citrus" as a flavoring? I have FA citrus and add it to lots of juices for the little extra zing. Since it's not a fruit (not sure what it is) it is very complimentary and not distracting.

It's not fruit? I assumed it was a citrus mix, given the photo on FA's website, so I never ordered that one. I love FA, so that will go on my shopping list for next time.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I use the LorAnn Tart and Sour but very sparingly- just a drop or two per 10ml is plenty for me. I haven't compared to TFA Sour, but I can't imagine using even 1% T&S.

I tried a drop of that right out of the bottle. It tasted stronger to me than a drop of 'Sour' out of the bottle. LOL - that was an eye-popping taste experience. I think the Lorann's might make a better lemonhead flavor, but I still haven't mixed it. On my to-do list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread