the best out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I still may pick up a Kgo/Ego to have, as I'm very paranoid about beating up on my Provari and SB while I'm out and about.

I can understand that worry concerning the provari, but you might want to ask Sailor what all he has put his BB through, then not worry about beating your SB up.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
thanks for the info on provari. was thinking of getting one. but i'll think twice now

I hope I didn't cause a misunderstanding on the quality of the Provari. They are very well built, and the finish is very durable. I'm just very OCD and .... about my toys, and wouldn't want to scratch it ;) I have no concern that I'd break it, you'd have to try pretty hard to do that, just want it to stay pristine :)

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
Oh, well... I'm not sure you need a VMAX for a Genny atty (it's a heavy duty powerhorse, and the Gennies don't need much power or so they say), but can't hurt to have one around.

In related news, I got my shipping notice for the DID and my first Zenesis standard is out for delivery as we speak. Vaping heaven, here I come!!!

Bullbox

Moved On
Jun 20, 2012
St. Cloud, FL
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Provari is the best American variable device from my perspective! the VMax seems to be a nice alternative for those on a budget! If you have the money to spend, I would go Provari First, then Vmax and then a Lava tube like device like The Vector Variable Volt! I've heard that VaporBeast will send to Europe on special request and there service is AWSOME!
http://www.vaporbeast.com/starter_kits_s/1513.htm
http://www.provape.com/

Last edited:

exdrum

Jun 18, 2012
belgium
Got the VMAX this morning, works fine except it got flashing 123-456-789 after I put in the batteries and started working as advertised only a couple of minutes later. Also, the manual doesn't say you should turn the display on (option 6 in menu) to get voltage/resistance measurements (option 5)... Like the bright display, the ss look and of course the 3 to 6v variable voltage.

I also got a carto (R=1.4ohms) with it which I find rather disappointing when compared to the eGo, doesn't produce nearly as much vapor. Upping the voltage makes the vape hotter but doesn't give me bigger clouds, hope the DID will perform better.

Took the effort, of making some pics, enjoy ;)
vmax1.jpg vmax2.jpg vmax3.jpg

Last edited:

Monoxxide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belgium
A 1.4 carto isnt any good to put on a vmax exdrum, id try 3.0 boges or 2.0 if i was you. Get a couple packs at healthcabin...never bad to have some off those laying around.
Hope the DID works out on your vmax, since you dont realy need that high voltage for it, if you look at PBusardo's review of the Vmax you probably understand why.

e-raucher is cheaper for us to buy provari's, there a few resellers in Europe.

Last edited:

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
Well... I got my Zenesis the other day, it took me a while to get it to work, but now I can only say - it has to be the best out there.

Honestly, it makes all my other vaping set-ups feel like silly toys. Yeah there is some vapor, and yeah there is some flavor and nicotine does hit a little bit... But the Zenesis... WOW!... I mean nic buzz like I haven't had since I last smoked a cigarette after a long flight, flavor that took me by surprise and made my taste buds jump around like crazy ravers on X, and just awesome, awesome build quality and feel.

I hope performance wise the DID and other Gennies match this because otherwise I am a Zenesis junkie right now and I'll have to shell out for some more of these devices.

My DID is in the mail, woohoo... Maybe I'll get to still use my ProVari and Legacy with that, because I just can't look at cartos any more, and clearos make me laugh right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread