Status
Not open for further replies.

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
I think your lost lol
both said mbv shipping is faster.and both seem to prefer ecblend e liquid more so than mbv.

I will say that I cannot yet attest, but mbv is awesome. but their ry4 got mixed reviews so I thought I would try it from ecblend

Can I ask a silly question? If you like the EC Blends then why not order directly from them, it's so much cheaper that way. IDK just a thought. Or maybe I've read it wrong, some have ordered from them and one ordered it from MBV?

Widowmaker_

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Philly
I also wanted to order from them.
Impossible to find an RY4 I like.
Closest one is Tribeca from Halo.
Sunshine Vapor RY4 is almost there.
Seems like there's a lot of bad ones IMO.
I'm really stocked up on juice now.
Halo is slow, so I'm used to waiting...[/QUOTE
I've never had Tribeca or Sunshine so I can't compare them to ECB for you. I get ECB's RY4 at 50/50, 18mg, double extra flavor, add caramel, add vanilla and it's pretty good. Slightly dry and sweet and very smooth on a Vmod XL with a Cisco lr306 1.5ohm atty.

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
tribeca is delicious lol

in my top three forsure

I also wanted to order from them.
Impossible to find an RY4 I like.
Closest one is Tribeca from Halo.
Sunshine Vapor RY4 is almost there.
Seems like there's a lot of bad ones IMO.
I'm really stocked up on juice now.
Halo is slow, so I'm used to waiting...

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
I placed an order with MBV for 4 50 ml bottles of juice the same day as I placed an order with ECBlend for two 50 ml bottles...(5/7)...received MBV on 5/9...and ECBlend is "still processing"...MBV is really spoiling me! ECBlend "usually" isn't this "slow"....and, for the orice/quality of my favorite ECBlend flavors, I should just be grateful!! :)

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Ah yes, yet another post about the snail's pace at ECB. Been there done that. I've ordered from them twice and had to endure the wait and anticipation that goes along with it. I keep hoping that soon they'll get back to their "normal" processing time of 1-2 days.

However, I do like their prices. 15ml for $5.95 - not bad. And you can customize too.

I've tried their RY4(pretty good but a little sweet) and RY7 with extra flavor(a little too caramel-ly). Also have an RY4 with extra flavor but haven't tried it yet - letting it steep awhile.

Still searching for the perfect RY4 to suit my taste. Might try customizing some more with ECB. Just get used to the wait time, I guess.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
That's one of the coolest supplier names I've heard. They must have family in Cameo lol.

They are the coolest vendor. I order and it gets shipped an hour later. If the mixer Laurin is ever unsure about something in my order she always calls me to ask about it. Plus they use only the highest quality flavors and ingredients. Its amazing to use ecblend and replace an atty weekly, and then use wordup and suddenly my atties last me a month. I sample juice from other reputable vendors from time to time, and i like them, but nothing compares for me

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
They are the coolest vendor. I order and it gets shipped an hour later. If the mixer Laurin is ever unsure about something in my order she always calls me to ask about it. Plus they use only the highest quality flavors and ingredients. Its amazing to use ecblend and replace an atty weekly, and then use wordup and suddenly my atties last me a month. I sample juice from other reputable vendors from time to time, and i like them, but nothing compares for me

I'm a big Ry4 fan so I'll have to give them a go one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread