ughhh. ecblend is taking forever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Im literally out of juice. I have had 2 packs of cigs in the last week, and I'm now vaping (what was) a 5ml (almost out) mixture of 2 bottles I found under my bed. (vanilla and candy cane... ughhhh) I NEED YOU TO PLEASE HURRY UP ECBlends! PLEASE!

Are there no brick and mortar stores in your neck of the woods at all??

~Tiger

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I have placed 4 orders with EC Blends since the beginning of April.

First order of 5 sample bottles ordered on April 7th and I received April 11th
Second order April 14th and received April 22nd
Third order April 25th and received May 5th
Most recent order May 8th and received May 15th

Longest order has taken 8 days. I don't think that is a bad turn-around since they are made to order and coming all the way from Oregon to Delaware. And I have always used First Class and not Priority. They are now my go-to juice vendor.

Now I have also made three orders from Halo and they are to me in three days because they are right next door in New jersey. Two orders from Mountain Oak Vapors took around 3-4 days to get to me from Tennessee.

BTW if you like EC Blends RY4 you should give RY7 a try. It has replaced RY4 as my favorite.

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
well I'm in California and it took seven days to get here. there's really no excuse for that. and the only reason why I ordered from them was so I can try their ry4 and it's not good at all lol. so disappointed . sticking to mbv from now on and halo for my tribeca. nothing beats it

I have placed 4 orders with EC Blends since the beginning of April.

First order of 5 sample bottles ordered on April 7th and I received April 11th
Second order April 14th and received April 22nd
Third order April 25th and received May 5th
Most recent order May 8th and received May 15th

Longest order has taken 8 days. I don't think that is a bad turn-around since they are made to order and coming all the way from Oregon to Delaware. And I have always used First Class and not Priority. They are now my go-to juice vendor.

Now I have also made three orders from Halo and they are to me in three days because they are right next door in New jersey. Two orders from Mountain Oak Vapors took around 3-4 days to get to me from Tennessee.

BTW if you like EC Blends RY4 you should give RY7 a try. It has replaced RY4 as my favorite.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Well my luck continues. Fifth order placed on may 23rd and it arrived yesterday. The typical 7 day turnaround which is fine for me considering they are made to order and come all the way across country. Ordered a 50m and 30ml so I should be good for a bit with my added order of another 30m Halo Tribeca and still have some left over from my last ECB order.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
1) titanium white provari mini with an extension cap
---also got the nautical compass signature end cap

2) kts telescopic mech w/ brass and chrome finish

3) ecblends juice - 50ml dragons tear 18mg nic 50/50 extra sweetener, extra strawberry extra flavor shot ~~~~ 30ml ldragons dream 50/50 extra flavor shot ---- 5 boge cartos

4)mt. Baker vapor - caramel candy 15ml 50/50 2 flavor shots ~~ ecto cooler 50ml 18mg 50/50, 3 flavor shots~~~~lightning 50ml 18nic 50/50----- 5 pack XL boge lr 5 pack boge LR and smok mini vivi nova

5) vape dudes had a 40% off everthything so I said what the hell and got 30ml watermelon ice 18nic 50/50 ~~ 30 ml pineapple upside down vape 18nic 50/50~~~ 30 mil spearmint 18 nic 50/50 ---all 3 with extra flavor shot

Ignore the provari and kts storm part, but do any of these need to steep and how long?
(Yes that's my vape mail I'm waiting on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread