User "Haiyuan Ocean" on Vaporhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phasechange

Nov 30, 2012
Australia
I wanted a sampler pack and I'm on a tight budget. I saw listings for 10, 10ml bottles of juice on Vaporhawk, for 29.99 including worldwide delivery, offering from a list of something like 20 flavours. Being Australian, the free delivery means a significant saving for me, but at that price it'd be cheap even if it wasn't included.

I placed my order on the 15th of Nov, and they arrived today, 3 Dec. 18 days to get to South Australia from China is pretty damn good for free delivery. I count myself lucky to get stuff here from the US that fast if I don't pay for expedited shipping. The juices are supposedly Dekang. I haven't tried "genuine" Dekang before for comparison so I can't judge this against anything other than the two Vapingzone flavours I got from the US. The labels on the items are poorly printed, and while I don't know if this is normal it does suggest to me they're not genuine. However, according to the labels all of what I ordered is here, in the high strength I requested. I haven't tried all the flavours yet so I can't attest to their tastiness; the Chocolate is certainly chocolate flavoured! The RY4 is not to my taste but it is complex and interesting.

Given the extremely low cost of the order I would not have been surprised if my order came late and was not exactly what I ordered, but if anyone else is considering taking this route to save money I can at least attest that the order arrived quite quickly and appears to be what I requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread