Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts

I have a lot of 10ml bottles of various flavors (and varying degrees of likeness) that I mix in my CE3s...some combos are hits, others are huge misses LOL!!! This one, though, is a GD rock star!!!

I did that ALL the time shortly after I started! It definitely can spice up a so-so juice.....

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
Chat-
I expected it to be broken, or at least scuffed, no marks on her yet, and I do not baby my things, I suppose that is why I have killed so many VV things, and most standard mods as well, I might see about posting a pic of my poor Sliver Bullets, never seen any so dinged up, but one switch took the ghost on that.

4. That's a decent review of the evic. I have been wondering about the durability. It looks plastic-y.

tapped not typed

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
CHAT -

Marshmallow, Cherry, and French Almond tobacco <- what does the French Almond Tobacco taste like it has in it?? I have to flub it and try to get the same flavor XD

The French Almond Tobacco is by MCV, and I'm terrible at discerning flavors, so I couldn't tell you what it tastes like it has in it...but it's smooth, rich, and creamy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread