Vaping for 5 days and already picked up my first mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I attended AltSmokes grand opening Saturday and picked up a couple of ego twist, pro tank and some T3's. While this has worked very well for me in my short 5 day venture into vaping I wanted a little more. I didn't really feel like I NEEDED more but I wanted more equipment. I went This evening to get a couple more Iclear 30's ( the first of which I purchased two days ago ) and ended up coming home with a silver bullet with a kicker.

WOW! what a difference. I love the fit and finish of it and it will be around for many many moons. :vapor:
I can run my pro tank, Iclear 30 with it and when I get to the comfort zone I can drip and carto tank with it.

Thanks to the guys for staying late and helping me out tonight. Kudos to the guys at AltSmoke.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Here are a couple of quick and dirty cell pics.

IMAG0758.jpg

IMAG0759.jpg

What I call Krinkle black ( they call silver vein ) with a pro tank.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Really enjoying this silver bullet so far but. Had to dial the kicker back some last night. This things pulls like a freight train. Steve dialed me in a 8w but I found that even though it was producing massive Vape the draws were pretty warm on my throat. I dialed it back to 6 almost 7w and it is not nearly as warm but still producing very good Vape.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks everyone. I agree that The SB is a quality piece that should last for many thousands of Vape sessions.
After hitting it all day today I am very pleased with the 6-7 watts. I had asked Steve to dial it in where he vapes his SB's and that is what he did. It started off really good but as I became used to the draw of the SB it quickly became too warm on the ol throat.
For now it is really good.
Still cannot believe I jumped into a mod so soon but glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread