Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Look at it, it has already been proven a few times that second hand vape is harmless.

No. It hasn't. It's been suggested, theorized, and suspected. We don't know any long-term effects, and I'm not sure we know the effects on people under prior respiratory distress.

You claim "proof" that this is safe for all concerned? Post it. Not a study suggesting that it might be safe. A study PROVING (your terms) that it is safe, long term and for all involved. Or save yourself some time and don't bother looking. It's not out there.

yet Aces believes the second hand vape will get into the ventilation system and cause an entire floor to have respiratory distress....really?

No. Now you're simply lying about my position. In fact, I said quite pointedly that I THINK it is safe. I have read the studies. I have made my own conclusions on the safety of vaping, and I've deemed it safe for myself. As an adult, that's a choice I get to make.

I do not make that choice for others, which is what you're doing. Is it safe? Probably. But only probably.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
One fatal flaw here: You have the burden of proof backwards.

Proving a negative is neigh on to impossible. It seems to me that if one wants to restrict another's behavior then it is incumbent upon the would be restrictor to prove actual rather than theoretical harm.

Thespis

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
I do not make that choice for others, which is what you're doing.
You already know the correct answer here. It's just not the answer you want. Don't vape in the hospital. Sorry, your story sucks, but that changes nothing.
If you can't see that you're making a choice for him, then there's no point in having a discussion with you.
10911327_964347773605712_3744545091748398884_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread