Vaping, more addictive than smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralie

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
USA, Chicago area
Tinman, I don't hate the outdoors at all. But in the time since I quit smoking, I've chosen not to go outside every time I want to vape because of the association to smoking. I still love camping, biking, hiking, and most of all, just being outside. It's a temporary sacrifice until I feel certain that I won't smoke in the place that I smoked the most cigarettes, my backyard. I still vape outside in public places because once people see me vaping, I don't want to bum a cigarette which might negate that pvs work in their eyes.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
same here I'm pretty into vaping its still new to me and I can't wait untill my bottle order comes in so I can play around wih dyi ejuice, its like a new hobby and I find myself on this forum a lot while sitting around watching tv. I don't mind becuase I have the same pack and 1/2 of marlboros on my counter that were there the day I opened my frist flat rate postal box from a 2 pack a day habit for 30 years to a pack and 1/2 of unsmoked cigarettes on my counter for 2 weeks I'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread