Vapor King VS. Vapor King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Joe

Feb 20, 2011
California
Hi everybody, I'll try to get right to the point. I heard great things about the E-Cigs at vapor4life and did a google search for "vapor king" and wound up here-www.electroniccigarettesinc.com. and bought their starter package :confused:. I've seen this mentioned before. My question is, did I just buy a standard 510 model? So far I'm happy with it, no real complaints but from what I've read people who have done this screwed up! I'm not asking anyone to bash them but maybe let me know what I'm missing. I'm very new to this, only had mine about a month. But if I'm missing out on what others may consider a superior product I would like to try it out! Thanks for any replies!

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Looks like that's a 510. The 510 is a good e-cig, but it's a 3-piece unlike the KR808D-1 2-piece Vapor King from Vapor4Life. Prices on the non-V4L Vapor King don't look too terrible, $20 per battery and $10 per atomizer. You can find 510 stuff cheaper elsewhere, but not by much so you didn't get totally scammed. The Duo Pro from electroniccigarettesinc.com looks like a kr8 (might be a D-2, though). I'm not sure what their Amerismoke type is.

On the plus side, starting with a 510 gives you an easy upgrade path to an eGo-style fat battery (eGo, Riva, VGo, etc). You can also get 510 cartomizers if you're looking for a 2-piece experience.

Bottom line, if it works for you then you bought the right thing, even if you didn't mean to :).

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome Joe !
That is where I bought my first kit !! I got the Platinum kit. Was $149.00 March 6, 2010 (after 2 weeks of research !)
2 batts
2 attys
a/c charger
usb charger
PCC
car adapter
30 mls liquid
5 blank carts
5 pre-filled carts
nice box
Free shipping
It is a 510...still functioning !!!
To this day, I am happy with that purchase!!!!!

Haven't bought anything else there...bought more batts and attys at cignot later.....

Last edited:

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
I got the same vapor king from the mall as my first kit. it was a good deal and I have no complaints other than the juice they sell is overpriced. I have since upgraded to an eGo-T and sold my original vapor king to my coworker for his wife (it was pink :) ) That purchase is what got me off tobacco and it was the BESTEST buy I ever made in my life.

yes, it's a 510, and honestly enough, their atty's are better than joye attys IMO.

Bottom line, if it works for you then you bought the right thing, even if you didn't mean to :).

Absolutely right!

It's easy to get caught up in all of these reviews, comparisons and opinions on which is the best starter PV ... but at the end of the day, if it's working, good for you!

Enjoy it & good luck!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread