• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporium - Juice Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Room112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Ontario, Canada
You'll see it's a very peculiar flavor, you'll either love it or hate it :vapor:

So I tried the Virginia, RY4 and Marlboro from Vaporium. I must admit, I've only ever had 0-nic from HV so the TH I got from these was nice but the Virginia and RY4 both tasted a bit off. I don't know if it's the nic or what, although I never got that taste from the Marlboro even though it has the same level of nic. That said, I'm digging the Marlboro right now. We'll see if it becomes my every day though as I'm getting some Canada Blend and Wurthers from MLV any day now.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Vaporium can do no wrong!

I finally received my massive order of 30+ samples, trying to get through as many as I can so I can place another order (this one took approximately 2 weeks, so from now on I order with that in mind).

So far I've tried:

Papaya: just like every other fruit e-liquids I've tried from Vaporium this one has a very mild i.e. not too sweet taste of fresh papaya. If you like the fruit you'll love the liquid. At 50-50 the throat hit is not very strong but the vapor production is fantastic. Perhaps not an all day vape, but certainly a great relaxing vape.

Cowboy Blend: I must have mentioned this 20 times on these boards, but I am not a big fan of tobacco e-liquids, I normally find they taste too sweet, caramel, maple, molasses. I don't know what is in this one but wow! It reminds me of a subdued Virginia, it has that same peppery taste in the background but not as overpowering as the Virginia, even at 50-50 it's a very dry vape, but with a strong black coffee in the morning they go so well together.

Marlboro: Similar to the Cowboy Blend, very dry, but the initial throat hit from that first drop in the atomizer hits like a freight train. This might become my "emergency vape" - when I feel like I need a quick fix of nicotine I'll drip a few drops and I should be good to go.

I still have quite a few more to try, I'll post more mini-reviews as I go along.

Room112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Vaporium can do no wrong!
Marlboro: Similar to the Cowboy Blend, very dry, but the initial throat hit from that first drop in the atomizer hits like a freight train. This might become my "emergency vape" - when I feel like I need a quick fix of nicotine I'll drip a few drops and I should be good to go.

I still have quite a few more to try, I'll post more mini-reviews as I go along.
I have to agree. I tried both the Virginia and RY4 but they have a leafy taste that didn't really sit well with me. The Marlboro, however, was so smooth with great TH that I ordered a full bottle - despite the fact that I know it'll take 2+ weeks to get here. I think that if he sold his juice at the local meet & greets, I'd be a very broke man right now.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Thanks smokum, I posted a thread in the Reviews section and that's what another member said as well. Given that Vaporium's RY4 did not resemble any other that I had tried (which seems to be the general consensus) I figured maybe there was something else at play. Time to try Virginia juices from a few different vendors :)

Edan Orle

Mar 1, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
For those of you that have tried Vaporium's Virginia e-juice, have you ever tried something similar? Do Virginia juices in general have that same peppery/spicy taste?
Ive tried Mr smokes juice, Fire Cured Virginia and its very similar, not my cup of tea, to me it feels like vaping hot sauce :blink:
But if you like Vaporiums Virginia, then you will definitely like Fire Cured Virginia. Vaporskitchen sells it.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread