Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I'm so glad it arrived safe dude! Rock on! Can't wait to see what you think of the goodness! :)

Right now I mixed a bit of Frenilla on top of my existing Raz Cup in my Reo so that's pretty good at the moment. I'll rebuild my coils once I get into trying them individually.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Another welcome to the NuT House!
311s969.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Haha very true :) I think the oldest one is from 7/1/2014 which is Wakonda
and the newest is 10/7/2014 which is The Switch. Most are from July or August

Wakonda may be a month younger but I don't think so. I have a 500ml bottle of that in 12, which was born the beginning of August. I decanted into that bottle born on 7/1. Thing is, I think it's the same batch. Born on dates are a thing of the past. They referred to the date the bottle was filled, ie the date it shipped to me. Now, the glass bottles have a mix date instead of born on date, since juices are pre-bottled now. In other words, that 7/1 bottle was probably mixed in June, and I think the bottle from which I decanted was as well.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Wakonda may be a month younger but I don't think so. I have a 500ml bottle of that in 12, which was born the beginning of August. I decanted into that bottle born on 7/1. Thing is, I think it's the same batch. Born on dates are a thing of the past. They referred to the date the bottle was filled, ie the date it shipped to me. Now, the glass bottles have a mix date instead of born on date, since juices are pre-bottled now. In other words, that 7/1 bottle was probably mixed in June, and I think the bottle from which I decanted was as well.

doh im ......ed i thought i saw the expiration date....ignore me :)

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
doh im ......ed i thought i saw the expiration date....ignore me :)

Oh yeah? COOL! do we know the expected shelf life? I always wondered if they really should expire in a year...I plan on vaping til they're gone, year or longer :)

wait whaa? LOL I'm confused (my quote was changed cause you edited as I was posting, that was a trip lol)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Oh yeah? COOL! do we know the expected shelf life? I always wondered if they really should expire in a year...I plan on vaping til they're gone, year or longer :)

wait whaa? LOL I'm confused (my quote was changed cause you edited as I was posting, that was a trip lol)

just happened to me too while i was responding to you lol....i do know that they are not using the expiration dates any longer...it also looks like the amber bottles keep the juice fresh longer too

Edit: i actually took the caps off the bottles im using and getting ready to use for 24 hours to air them up hehe....something i havent done in a long time as i got my juice stock into a perfect rotation so that whenever i opened a bottle it was 2 months old and ready to go...now i will have to see what kind of adjustment i will need to make so that i order at the right time to get it aged properly hehe

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
just happened to me too while i was responding to you lol....i do know that they are not using the expiration dates any longer...it also looks like the amber bottles keep the juice fresh longer too

Edit: i actually took the caps off the bottles im using and getting ready to use for 24 hours to air them up hehe....something i havent done in a long time as i got my juice stock into a perfect rotation so that whenever i opened a bottle it was 2 months old and ready to go...now i will have to see what kind of adjustment i will need to make so that i order at the right time to get it aged properly hehe

Another perk of glass. Everything in life is a trade off :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Danny that's cool you don't drink brother. I thought I was the only one. I hate alcohol. My brother (who was like a second dad to me growing up) was an alcoholic and almost ruined his life completely, ended up in jail for a year. My biological mom was such a drunk she couldn't take care of me so her mom - my grandmom - adopted me and raised me from day 6 of my life. I drank underage, got busted twice (only legal trouble I've ever been in), and stopped. I drank a lil at 21 then realized it's not a feeling I enjoy...sloppy and messy feeling. To each their own, I'm just happy to see someone else doesn't drink, makes me feel like I'm not alone haha. (btw I don't think alcohol is in and of itself a bad thing, so no offense to anyone reading this)

I prefer good ol' sobriety and a REO filled with NT :)

Goodluck with your classes. I was good at algebra, terrible at Geometry. Never used any of that stuff since college...was sort of a waste of my time :facepalm: but it had to be done.

There's LOTS of recovery in this group - myself included. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Everyone said nicoticket is a must for Reo users, and I agree now.

I bought some juice in the classifieds, Raz Cup and Strawnilla. Raz Cup was born on 8/20/2014 and Strawnilla was born on 7/11/2014.
I have only tried Raz Cup so far, but this is amazing. Pick up raspberry on inhale with a very realistic taste to a creamy undertone on exhale. I now know why people like Nicoticket so much. Sorry Kent I didn't buy from y'all at first, but I got my taste of it here. Makes me curious to see how it differs from fresh to this long of steeping.

Also I was talking to Scydivasloth Productions on YouTube, he and I watch each others videos. He's sending me some juice as well but in 12mg. Might kick me in the .... at first, but it'll be interesting to try since he's dropping his nicotine level .He wanted me to say "what's up" for him to everyone here.

Welcome to the NuThouse dbrandt!! Thank you kindly for the reviews - watched them both - really enjoyed them!!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
rmac's gonna be ...... with that statement!

Didn't you mean, sorry you didn't like it I'm making more? :D

Haha :D

The Switch blew my mind all over again when I loaded it on dual twisted coils in my Odin. It is soooooooooo good. I vaped it for like 3 days straight and almost killed one of my last 2 bottles. Now I'm nurturing them cause the future is uncertain on this one.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Welcome to the NuThouse dbrandt!! Thank you kindly for the reviews - watched them both - really enjoyed them!!

Clark, Danny is one of the coolest cats I've come across on the internet. I'm absolutely stoked he's joined us here. For me, it's like YouTube collides with ECF, and Danny I look forward to getting to know you better on both mediums brotha!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Thanks Clark. My internet has been out so I have to use it at school at the moment. I appreciate the comments here and on YouTube, but you don't have replies enabled so I couldn't reply on there. I've dripped them on my Reo except for The Switch and ACB. I have PBC in my Reo at the moment and this stuff is good. I'm glad 12mg isn't hitting me as hard. That was my biggest concern with Sloth's care package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread