Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
What? And all this time I thought I was special....

(Bring Back The Switch.)

action-smiley-065.gif
Hey Now Mikeo! Good to see you, hopefully your use of the force is strong!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks Clark. My internet has been out so I have to use it at school at the moment. I appreciate the comments here and on YouTube, but you don't have replies enabled so I couldn't reply on there. I've dripped them on my Reo except for The Switch and ACB. I have PBC in my Reo at the moment and this stuff is good. I'm glad 12mg isn't hitting me as hard. That was my biggest concern with Sloth's care package.
I knew I liked you, Danny - your love of the PBC confirms it! :laugh:
You have great taste and we are happy you are here!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Clark. My internet has been out so I have to use it at school at the moment. I appreciate the comments here and on YouTube, but you don't have replies enabled so I couldn't reply on there. I've dripped them on my Reo except for The Switch and ACB. I have PBC in my Reo at the moment and this stuff is good. I'm glad 12mg isn't hitting me as hard. That was my biggest concern with Sloth's care package.

I need to figure that out ;)

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio

PBC + Reo = Heaven.

Just wait till you try ACB in the Reo. Even better!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Try adding some straight up coconut to that cookie brother.

I can't stop thinking about THIS.......

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

34rjGzd.jpg

sometimes you don't...

And then THIS happened .....

Where am I? Did I pass out, again? This would be heaven in a tank. :facepalm: If only there WAS a really good straight up coconut!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
So I tried them all now. Wakonda is good but I feel after time I can't taste much after a few hours. The switch is too much tobacco for me. Great quality just not my preference. Everything else is amazing. Sloth, got cookie is good, not much mint in it but a realistic oreo. I get more mint in scent than flavor. Frenilla and got cookie is an amazing combination together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread