Wanting a diy sweet strawberry juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siccvapor

Feb 16, 2016
I've made a few bottles of strawberry with sweetener but I can not get it right for some reason lol. I want a 30ml bottle
100mg nic base / wanting 8mg
80vg/20pg
Not sure on how much strawberry to put in or sweetener. Started at 10% strawberry and 1% sweetener and using signature ripe strawberry and flavor west sweetener. Wanting to know how many ml of each product to put in the way I said or any suggestions will work. Still new at this and any info will help thx and best strawberry I've had a really high vg strawberry and after exhale got a sugar on lips taste and that what I was looking for with strong strawberry flavor

Reactions: Kenna

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Here's a couple

TFA Strawberry 8%
FW Cake Batter Dip 4%
FW Marshmallow 2%

Dr. Crimmy's Strawberry Overdose
1% Bavarian Cream ( TPA )
2% Strawberry Ripe ( TPA )
7% Sweet Strawberry ( CAP )
6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream ( TPA )
1% Vanilla Custard v2 ( CAP )

Creamy Banana & Strawberry Cream
6% Banana Cream
6% Strawberries & Cream
4% FA Custard
2% Whipped Cream

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
First off, to get your 8mg nic level in a 30 ml bottle using 100mg/ml nic base, you'd want 2.4 ml of nic base. (I'm doing this in my head so if I figured wrong, someone correct me ASAP, please)

If you just want plain sweet strawberry, try Capella's Sweet Strawberry. I just made a juice today that a friend gave me the recipe for and it's 16% sweet strawberry, 16% sweet cream, and 4% butter. Yes, I said :eek: also! LOL! That's a LOT of flavor, but I swear, this juice tastes like a mouthful of sweet, ripe strawberries. Not like candy, so if you're after candy, this wouldn't work, but if you want a fresh, sweet strawberry flavor, this is good.

I've only ever used Capella's sweet strawberry, so I've never needed to add any sweetener to it. But when I made a straight strawberry juice, I used 15%. You might like it at 20%.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm grabbing these recipes! I just found out by pure accident that my tastebuds have gone through another (4th) change & I seem to be able to vapes strawberry, banana, a tropical fruit mix, & a Beetlejuice base mix. In a year & a half of vaping I have ony found one blueberry cream fruit I could vape for more than one tank without my mouth betraying me. 2 people very generously sent me some of their diy juices & I blew through 10ml of a strawberry cream Unicorn milk type in 2 days. Now I'm into the bottle of banana something & the other 5 bottles are whispering to me. I'm so exicited! I've been stuck on bourbon custards & a kalua & cream since I started vaping. I could smell all these delicious friits, but just couldn't vape more than a half a tank. I am beyond thrilled! But now I worry my mouth will change it's mind & shut the door on me again. I'm on a big ol' recipe hunt now, & adding to my BVC Order every few minutes!
Thank you for sharing your mixes Marc & Lannie!

Houndb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
MI
I'm always looking for recipes. Can you pm the recipes or share them in a post?

I'm grabbing these recipes! I just found out by pure accident that my tastebuds have gone through another (4th) change & I seem to be able to vapes strawberry, banana, a tropical fruit mix, & a Beetlejuice base mix. In a year & a half of vaping I have ony found one blueberry cream fruit I could vape for more than one tank without my mouth betraying me. 2 people very generously sent me some of their diy juices & I blew through 10ml of a strawberry cream Unicorn milk type in 2 days. Now I'm into the bottle of banana something & the other 5 bottles are whispering to me. I'm so exicited! I've been stuck on bourbon custards & a kalua & cream since I started vaping. I could smell all these delicious friits, but just couldn't vape more than a half a tank. I am beyond thrilled! But now I worry my mouth will change it's mind & shut the door on me again. I'm on a big ol' recipe hunt now, & adding to my BVC Order every few minutes!
Thank you for sharing your mixes Marc & Lannie!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm always looking for recipes. Can you pm the recipes or share them in a post?
I don't have the recipes. All I have is the juices & a general idea of the fruits that are in them & creams that are in them. One is based on Beetlejuice, one on Cloud 9, & one is pear & cocnut. All three with bavarian cream & sweetner. Very simple, low flavor mixes. Not complex mixes which have been great for me as custards & creams, but I couldn't add fruit to anything until now. They were given to me just to try to help me find fruits at some degree that I could vape. So now, I'll be able to use some of those great fruit recipies that have been shared. I'm hoping to find some tobacco's, too. I was a menthol smoker for 44 years & have not found a tobacco I can use. But I haven't tried any menthol's, so that might be the problem.

angah83

Feb 18, 2013
KL, MY
If you just want plain sweet strawberry, try Capella's Sweet Strawberry. I just made a juice today that a friend gave me the recipe for and it's 16% sweet strawberry, 16% sweet cream, and 4% butter.

Sounds promising. I might give give this a try. I noticed you are using Capella's for both Sweet Strawberry and Butter. What about Sweet Cream? Is it Capella too?

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Sounds promising. I might give give this a try. I noticed you are using Capella's for both Sweet Strawberry and Butter. What about Sweet Cream? Is it Capella too?

16% sweet cream and still has a strong strawberry flavor?

Sorry, I didn't see these posts until now. :oops:

Yes, the sweet cream is also Capella's, sorry. And yes, it still tastes strongly of sweet strawberry. It's not JUST strawberry, but it's like strawberry ice cream, or strawberries with cream, you know. SMOOTH. Of course, the flavor might change after some time, and I've only ever managed to keep a batch around for a matter of days (week, at most). I should make a BIG batch, and that way I could see if it changes over a longer time, AND I wouldn't have to mix it up as frequently. ;) Must get bigger bottles. I mix it 30 ml at a time.

One thing, though, is that I like a lot of flavor, especially anything "strawberry & cream" type. If you're going to try this, and you think the flavoring percentage is too high, start with a small batch, and if it's too strong, you can dilute it. I love it, though! :) A lot of people have said that's a crazy amount of flavoring, and I must be crazy to vape it, but I'm crazy, what can I say? :p Me and my friend who gave me the recipe. We're BOTH crazy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread