Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Sorry, I didn't see these posts until now. :oops:

Yes, the sweet cream is also Capella's, sorry. And yes, it still tastes strongly of sweet strawberry. It's not JUST strawberry, but it's like strawberry ice cream, or strawberries with cream, you know. SMOOTH. Of course, the flavor might change after some time, and I've only ever managed to keep a batch around for a matter of days (week, at most). I should make a BIG batch, and that way I could see if it changes over a longer time, AND I wouldn't have to mix it up as frequently. ;) Must get bigger bottles. I mix it 30 ml at a time.

One thing, though, is that I like a lot of flavor, especially anything "strawberry & cream" type. If you're going to try this, and you think the flavoring percentage is too high, start with a small batch, and if it's too strong, you can dilute it. I love it, though! :) A lot of people have said that's a crazy amount of flavoring, and I must be crazy to vape it, but I'm crazy, what can I say? [emoji14] Me and my friend who gave me the recipe. We're BOTH crazy. ;)
@Lannie, did you ever manage to make this & let it sit awhile to see if it changes with tim time? I'm thinking of mixing it.

Reactions: Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
@Lannie, did you ever manage to make this & let it sit awhile to see if it changes with tim time? I'm thinking of mixing it.

LOL! NO! I have it in a 30ml bottle and it only lasts me a week at most. When I finally get around to ordering more 60ml bottles, I'll make up a couple of them with this juice and let at least one of them sit to see what changes, if any, happen. It's one of my best "evening" juices - I mix it at zero nic, because I don't like nic in the several hours before I go to sleep (it's like caffeine for me). When my work is done for the day, I like to fill a tank with this and kick back and relax, and because it has such a strong creamy fruit flavor, it doesn't matter what I've been vaping the rest of the day, this just pops. It is SO good. To me it's like having a big bowl of ice cream or sweet yogurt topped with fresh strawberries. Perfect dessert vape. ;) My friend that gave me this recipe uses it in a dripper all day long - it's her favorite ADV.

Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
LOL! NO! I have it in a 30ml bottle and it only lasts me a week at most. When I finally get around to ordering more 60ml bottles, I'll make up a couple of them with this juice and let at least one of them sit to see what changes, if any, happen. It's one of my best "evening" juices - I mix it at zero nic, because I don't like nic in the several hours before I go to sleep (it's like caffeine for me). When my work is done for the day, I like to fill a tank with this and kick back and relax, and because it has such a strong creamy fruit flavor, it doesn't matter what I've been vaping the rest of the day, this just pops. It is SO good. To me it's like having a big bowl of ice cream or sweet yogurt topped with fresh strawberries. Perfect dessert vape. ;) My friend that gave me this recipe uses it in a dripper all day long - it's her favorite ADV.
I'm convinced! Gonna mix it!
How's the house chicken?

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I'm convinced! Gonna mix it!
How's the house chicken?

I'm surprised you remembered! LOL! She's doing well, laying an egg every day for 4 or 5 days in a row, then she takes a day off and then starts over again. She's also very spoiled, and VERY opinionated. :p

Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm surprised you remembered! LOL! She's doing well, laying an egg every day for 4 or 5 days in a row, then she takes a day off and then starts over again. She's also very spoiled, and VERY opinionated. :p
Ha! I just like birds, & my sister had chickens for several years, including a semi-house chicken that wandered in or out at will. So I tend to remember these thingies!

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Here's a couple

TFA Strawberry 8%
FW Cake Batter Dip 4%
FW Marshmallow 2%

Dr. Crimmy's Strawberry Overdose
1% Bavarian Cream ( TPA )
2% Strawberry Ripe ( TPA )
7% Sweet Strawberry ( CAP )
6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream ( TPA )
1% Vanilla Custard v2 ( CAP )

Creamy Banana & Strawberry Cream
6% Banana Cream
6% Strawberries & Cream
4% FA Custard
2% Whipped Cream

How is the strawberry, cake batter dip, marshmallow mix? Thinking of mixing it. I love cake batter dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread