Status
Not open for further replies.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Good grief, some don't watch the rules and don't interact. No official posts today, the contest is over as of last night at midnight.

Mowing, trimming, weed eating, and cutting down tree off shoots done. Time to relax.

Whoooo! Good for you, Tig! OMG! I am so glad I don't have yard work in this heat. I went out at 7AM AND 9AM and was sweating after 3 blocks! by 12 blocks I was crawling home!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Whoooo! Good for you, Tig! OMG! I am so glad I don't have yard work in this heat. I went out at 7AM AND 9AM and was sweating after 3 blocks! by 12 blocks I was crawling home!

I broke my own rules of not starting the mower before ten. I try to let people sleep in from Friday night adventures, but during the summer the heat is too much so my health is priority over their sleep in. I was a bundle of sweat and am hydrating now.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Good grief, some don't watch the rules and don't interact. No official posts today, the contest is over as of last night at midnight.

Mowing, trimming, weed eating, and cutting down tree off shoots done. Time to relax.
im savvy and in agreement ;)

Turn off that darn mower I'm trying to sleep!

dont you disrupt my sleep! i have an infant for that!

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Good afternoon friends.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes!
It was a peaceful day once I up and walked out of work and jumped on the bus. Chinese food and vaping capped off the night.

I'm on Facebook more then anything these days so once again I implore you to add picc olo. I've been doing videos more and more and soon hope to be doing group vids with a couple buds really soon.
My car is getting fixed finally and its a little over a grand but seriously I need my car and will need it even more in the coming months.
Another tooth taken out yesterday morning so hopefully soon the pain will be gone. That's all I've got so enjoy your days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I broke my own rules of not starting the mower before ten. I try to let people sleep in from Friday night adventures, but during the summer the heat is too much so my health is priority over their sleep in. I was a bundle of sweat and am hydrating now.

I figure if it's past sun up I'll fire the mower up. Way too dang hot and humid here to do it during the day. And if the neighbors are hungover, well I'll be done in an hr and a half so you can go back to sleep :D

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
This weeks winner is Post # 661
Congrats to Uncle!!!!

06/21 Entry #4 . . .

Ah - However, Like "Mae West" said - I TOO AM . . .

Not Really - Especially, If Ya' Knew "My" Biological Family . . . AND - There are 6 of "Us" Siblings left now . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

@ "levisdaddy" - Great News - Like hearing that "You" have an Older Couple enjoying the events . . .

Oh and BTW: I didn't say I couldn't "cut a rug" . . .

It's "My" Legs/Back/Lungs (especially if there is a smog machine) that are saying it . . .
and

And - As for being in the middle of a crowd . . .

Well let's just say that - I maybe Smilin' ;) - But It would not be a "GOOD THING" to have anyone around "Me" if I want out . . .

Oh Yea - I saw that too . . . Was wondering where she was goin' with that one . . .
scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-facebook1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread