Weekly Contest #47 - Win a $10 Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
Chat
Papa John's is the only decent pizza place near us that will deliver.

Decent??? I think they kick ...., over the little caesars box of cardboard and tops domino's by a long shot, as far as fast food pizzas go, we have some good places but they are like 26 bucks for a lager special, when we get 3 pizzas, one for me, one for the Wifey, and one for my sunny boy, and we all end up with lunch tomorrow... lol They rock, even warmed up in the microwave its like is jet came home.. awwwwww Sorry just love pizza... One of my favs...

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
Little Caesar's is just cheap and barely edible. Domino's is closer but greasy and won't deliver here. Best place is Sandro's but the one near us doesn't deliver although the original restaurant does. This one is just too busy. I'll put Sandro's up against about any Italian restaurant out there.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
FYI this week's contest is over.

Nobody delivers pizza to me out here in the sticks. :tumble:

I haven't had chain pizza in years. I make my own now.

EDIT: Contest ends @midnight, CST, same thing every week. RayN has said he is lenient regarding "your" timezone, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:

somejerk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Utah
FYI this week's contest is over.

Nobody delivers pizza to me out here in the sticks. :tumble:

I haven't had chain pizza in years. I make my own now.

EDIT: Contest ends @midnight, CST, same thing every week. RayN has said he is lenient regarding "your" timezone, but don't quote me on that.

Ahhh I'm MST.
it was barely on the deadline on my tz.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
What do you have going on tonight, Steve? I am soaking chicken and chops in buttermilk now... Going to fry it up for the week... waiting for the roomie to get up for work at 4AM and then I'll head to Walmart to grab some veggies, a new 20'-30' cat5 cable to run to his room for the internet, and COFFEE! Ughhh, and milk! I put the last of the milk in my coffee tonight and it'd turned >.<

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Contest ended Friday at midnight CST. Now we just chat until Ray announces a winner and starts a new thread =]

Hello Mogi! I was trying to get some Conundrum & Casablanca last night and the shop is closed for a few days =] I'll be watching for them to open! I had to get some HHV instead, it'll take longer and need steeping, but what can ya do? :p

I just finished frying chicken and pork chops for the week... laundry done yesterday & cleaned the apartment, so nothing to do but relax and walk the monkey-faced girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread