Not open for further replies.

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
#5 6/7

chat-

I've seen the boards, but they cost way too much considering the price of a new unit. I'm going to keep it, of course. It still gives ohm's readings as accurately as it did before, it just won't send power to the 510 connector. I've read about this before, it says "Lo" when the fire button is pressed- not low ohms or low voltage, just "Lo". I'll get another one someday, and the spare parts will be nice to have around. I'll get something else first but I'm not sure what yet, my budget dictates other priorities. I might need to sell a copper pipe mod or two after all. There's a forum section for that, right?

Ahh, I thought it was fried completely. Just been looking for a Vamo to experiment with... might even be possible to repair the board.

Well, beer:30 is here. Might be back for some chat in a bit....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
06/07 Entry #3 . . .

2. I'm beginning to think i'm putting too much effort into winning a $10 gift-cert

:blink: "EFFORT" - What "EFFORT . . . Especially - Since it's not the $10 (although that does help when you are a limited budget), nor is it the gift certificate (except it does help "You" get one of the BEST Products out there) - nor is it the "Winning" (even though I do really "Like" to) . . . It is only an "Effort" - If "You" don't want to have GREAT Conversation with all the WONDERFUL PEOPLE here through out the day. . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Chat- I didn't fall for it. Lousy sense of humor...

Where's that can of poison?

Troll+B+Gone1300806565.jpg

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013

Have had the Vamo for 3 months now and it does wonders with the Protank... Tesla have had less than a month and its a good sollid device, running an I Clear 30, Rotating through 8 Batteries two of which are efest 2000mah 18650's and 6 laptop ICR's I got when I cracked open my dead laptop battery pack.. Working quite well so far..

Thats a good foundation for substance... ;)

I use the IClear30's also on the Tesla but made my own drip tip out of an old stardust tip, same threads but the plastic part that goes into the tank was a bit long, so i gently used the side of my bench grinder so bring it down to size, as seen in my pic the Tesla has the IClear30 on it with the tip i customized so now i don't get the condensation and it cut down the overall length of it, and i get a much warmer Vape, plus i wasn't really into the swivel tip it came with. I agree the Tesla is very solid..

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Chat - Correct! The contest ended at midnight CST, 52 minutes ago.

A new contest will begin when Ray announces the winner and starts a new thread, standard operating procedure in VVV land. Usually that is early afternoon on Saturday, but I would give him a few extra hours due to current circumstances mentioned in his posts these past few weeks. Be on the lookout for a new VVV contest thread Saturday evening.

Although the day is done and an APV lies dead on the vaping battle field, all is not lost. Determined to go to sleep a happy Schnarph, I managed to get the "Kick" clone working perfectly in copper pipe mod #2. I am now the proud owner of a unique VW copper pipe mod. Total cost to me: $30 and a lot of stress.

Take that universe! Muuahahhaahaa! In your face! :)

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Good morningnite to all who still linger and to those already offline, I hope you are resting easy!

jpf - I am glad you got your wife settled in and hope that she receives the best of care so that her health issues can be resolved and she can return! <3

Schnarph - I am glad your kick finally started working, but sorry about the Vamo :/ Hang in there!

Tommy has to work on Saturday, so he'll be up in a few hours & will run a few errands afterwards, specifically picking up the wheels to the stroller that I failed to get and some pork roast & whole chickens. A nice treat for me since I won't have to run errands this weekend! Yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread