Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Well wishes for your wife jpf, I wish her luck and a full and speedy recovery.

I was up way too late last night, I'm moving slow so far today.

One more 100+ degree day, and many more to go. The outside chores are far from done, time to get my sweaty caboose back out there.

Good luck on this weeks contest folks, may it be your lucky day!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Sure does suck about RTS, if you feel you need to stock up and believe your order will be seized then you go to someone else and did not support RTS when they need it the most. As on the RTS thread a video was posted that is so important for people I am going to link it here:

Do NOT talk to the police, EVER! - YouTube

If you are being questioned, your truthful and innocent statements will be used against you and it is amazing in what ways. To be clear I said if you are being questioned.

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
Well I did wake up before noon today. :)
I sure hope wifey is doing better today! Give her our best wishes for excellent health.
And jpf don't forget to take care of yourself too. Many care providers do.

I hope Ray is well on his way to feeling better. :) and that Mrs Ray keeps him reined in for a bit to help with that recovery.

Wow I've written a book and I'm not finished with my coffee yet.

Have a great day everyone!! I'm off to read. BBL

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
I'm getting ready to leave the hospital , only 2hrs late for work.

I'm not sure what's going on with RTS but I've been buying my nic from Randy since Aug 2011 and am very sorry to hear of his problems. I'm not sure this is just his problem but all of our problem !!!

Thank You All Again for all the support and prayers, You don't know how much it means to Us!

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Argh! Internet issues! I have to reset my modem several times now! I don't even know how it all works, but I have seen this girl walking around the complex with a laptop and searching for wireless, so naturally I am paranoid and think that someone can reset my modem to allow wireless and then I lose my connection :/ I always disable wireless and when I lose the internet connection I check the page and it says enabled. I have been leaving messages with my provider to update my CC for payment and asking for a return call to see if they have been having issues because I am VERY CLOSE to changing providers because of this.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
This weeks winner is post # 785
Congrats to levisdaddy!!​

#dos
It really sucks here. Pushing over 110, only a swamp cooler... Need to get a freon(?) boost for my car. the air works but not nearly as well as it used to. any suggestions on one of the (must be easy) inexpensive Do-it-Yourself A/C car kits?

not a desperate, much needed, garden cries dry tear, drop

I took your coffee ice cubes advice and made a rack. what a HUGE difference it makes!! still poured the extra strong hot coffee over ice, then quickly transitioned into my mug full of coffee cubes. was awesome and not diluted at all!
i may try this concentrate as well :) thanks for the advice!

mee tooooooo

i was so excited when i got verified, was checking out every coop and sale, but alas, have never committed to either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread