Which tank is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

antequinox

Mar 11, 2013
In The Shadows
I am about a month into vaping and I would like to get other opinions out there on tanks. I have personally a T3 tank as well as 2 pro tubes. It's not that I am unhappy with them but I would like to know is there anything better out there. For power I have a variable joy tech 650Ma and the volcano inferno v2 kit as well as a lavatube v2. I am a little lost with all the ohm and volts with watts chart so I just want to ensure I am using the right tools. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

been using kanger t2/t3 and now include vivi nova 2.0 - like em all w/ 1.8ohm attys = keepin it simple n good imo. don't get caught up in the nitz unless u wanna hobby imo

Matthew Bye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Turlock, California, United States
all i know is i bought a ego-t a year ago or so when there was hype about it or whatever. that thing has been nothing but leaks and problems. it frustrated me so much i quit vaping!! which was the ultamate goal but i want ready and still am not. I liked my cigarette style 501 atty better then that ego T. plus side of my ego battery is it fell out of my pocket at work and i didnt know it and it survived being ran over by a large forklift and was still used afterwards. joytec ego is not bad just the ego t.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
As a 2 week noob my opinion is probably not a very well educated opinion but here it is...

All are on a MVP and normally under 4.2volts. 3.8-4.0v is ok especially with the iClear30. All juice is 50/50 PG/VG

1) iClear30 with supplied coil in my MVP kit, i cant say enough good things about it.
GREAT HITS and very hard for me to get a dry hit.
More vapor than anything else ive tried.
Awesome with slightly sweet menthol juice or berry flavors with a drop of menthol added
Easy as can be to fill.
Perfect draw for me but i like it to be slightly tight.

The ONLY thing i don't like is lack of different drip tip option. I know i can modify my own or get an adapter. The "cozy" tip is ok and performs fine but variety is nice.

2) Kanger Pro Tank II with supplied coils which i was told are 2.1 ohm at the B&M shop
Really really nice flavor even from an average amount of vapor
Easy refill for a bottom coil system
Vapor output though seems only slightly above average and a bit cool.
I can get an occasional drier tasting hit if i puff too fast.
The draw is too airy/easy for me but ive read the fixes and i will try them. Gunna try an EVOD coil first since i get one locally.

I REALLY want to love the Pro Tank II but atm its just ok. I really want to try the Mini II version. I love the construction and it feels like a quality product.

Possible good ones but having issues i will try to fix in another thread.

Sofar im struggling getting a X8 carto based tank (knock off i think) to work well. Ive read up on it and watched some videos on how to properly fill them. These only ship with one set screw now which IMO was a HUGE mistake.

Jomotech aka Sinrow Mini Pro Tank that i was told at a B&M it was a new Vision pyrex. It appears it will take Kanger coils but i cant verify it yet. They look nearly identical. Nice fit and finish for a knock off but the draw is REALLY tight.

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
I love my Vivi mini Nova tank and just got a EVOD last weekend. Love the EVOD. Great taste and lots of vapor. I also have a pro-tank and had a huge problem with leaking. After ordering 3mm wick material and resistance wire, I rebuilt the atty and don't have the leaking problem I had before. Still testing the rebuild but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread