Which tank is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
I saw a innokin iClear 30 with an angle tip.. where can I find one of these and is it a good clearo?

I don't know about where you can get your hands on one, but I might get stoned to death for saying something like that:-

I tried my friend's iClear 30 a coupla times and I know it's supposed to be great and all that, but I kinda feel the hit on the Vivi is stronger and has more vapor production. :(

But don't mind me, Imma noob.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Im not sure on best yet. I like my Pro Tank II and iClear30. The iClear30 has a much tighter draw even if you add a evod head to the KPTII. I could be happy with either with simple changes to the coils if i want to knit pick. I just started trying a X8 type carto based tank and its quite a bit different than either.

Once a carto is properly primed and the tank is filled, its a warmer vape with a stronger throat hit on my MVP at the same volts. Flavor is different and for lack of a better description...it has more of an analog lung/throat sensation to me. The tank you choose wont matter as much as the carto you choose to put in it as far as taste ect. You can get one with no holes cheap and use a drip tip to see if you like it and then buy the same brand with holes for your tank or punch your own. So with a carto tank system you are not stuck with their replacement "coils". They are somewhat standardized in OD...at least a little bit.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Kanger EVOD (1.5 or 1.7ml with 1.8-2.4ohm coils) and Kanger Protank

I agree 100%

The evod and pro tanks are BOTH wonderful devices. The ONLY reason I'm not replacing my two evods that just recently cracked is because they are polycarb plastic. For nearly the SAME price, you can get a SmokTech Aro Pyrex BCC, which is very similar to the evod, except it is pyrex.

From now on, I will ONLY be getting either pyrex delivery devices, or polypro (a type of plastic that doesnt crack like polycarb does).

I really think it comes down to preference , like others have said. Of course, each category of delivery devices have their "top" products, in which there is a general consensus that they outperform other products in their class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread