Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Dropped by to say hi. Hubby finally decided to wake up a little while ago. I've got a roast in the crockpot that should be done in a little while. Going to make some cornbread to go with it and we're going to eat good tonight. :)

Also finally got a shipping notification from Fedex, looks like Madvapes shipped out my prize from the last contest today. :thumbs:
its a crockpot kind of day!! been smelling the stew I'm making all afternoon

glad to hear your package is OTW

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Little Sponsor Break

mini-plus.png

A Flavor for everyone! :D

Reactions: GlacierBabe

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Dropped by to say hi. Hubby finally decided to wake up a little while ago. I've got a roast in the crockpot that should be done in a little while. Going to make some cornbread to go with it and we're going to eat good tonight. :)

Also finally got a shipping notification from Fedex, looks like Madvapes shipped out my prize from the last contest today. :thumbs:

WOOT!!! WOO HOO!! I'm really looking forward to this Disco mod! The TC is supposed to be about as good as it gets. um... oh wait.. where are we?
Oh yeah

WOOT!
pre-order-authentic-cloupor-mini-plus-50w-tc-temperature-control-vv-vw-apv-box-mod-orange-057v-150w-1-x-18650.jpg

TINY!!!!!! TC! TC=Tiny Cloupor!!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ima do BOTH!!! I won't bother my husband with all of the woo-hooing because he will just think it's for the game. :D If I miss something important on the TV I can always rewind and catch it, but the real live action will be right here!

Well, at least I can cheer for my friends.. 10.5 point underdogs on my team.

Reactions: cooladdict

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It's 10.40pm here in the UK and it's time for me to sign out.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day :)

Good luck to all the people hoping to win the Cloupor Mini Plus today.

Gnite Ms. Sue! I hope you have REALLY EXCITING news in the A.M.!! SWEET DREAMS OF MINI CLOUPORS!

Reactions: woodhippy

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Yes, I'm more on using my phone for useful things too.. Kids definitely need to learn how to disconnect sometimes, I'm old enough to remember when we didn't have cell phones and know how great it is to just have mine off sometimes! Then again that could just be me, being antisocial haha I'm not one for facebook Twitter ect.. (like kids now) I can't stand it. If I need to keep in touch with someone I do it old school

Lol yeah I never had Twitter or anything then I found out about Instagram giveaways and that got me to sign right up lol and has definitely already paid for itself lol and Facebook I just use for new friends I make here and I have from some games I play lol my phone is like my briefcase lol it has any and all info I need witch is great until something stops working , then your screwed lol

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I really love the looks and want one but I am trying to stick to certain coils and not be all over the board with them, that can add up too fast.

Yeah, it does add up fast! I have so many different tanks, just buying the coils for them all is a killer. But, I wait until I find a good sale (MFS has great coil sales) and stock up. That way it doesn't hurt too bad.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
WOOT!!! WOO HOO!! I'm really looking forward to this Disco mod! The TC is supposed to be about as good as it gets. um... oh wait.. where are we?
Oh yeah

WOOT!
pre-order-authentic-cloupor-mini-plus-50w-tc-temperature-control-vv-vw-apv-box-mod-orange-057v-150w-1-x-18650.jpg

TINY!!!!!! TC! TC=Tiny Cloupor!!

I'm in love with that orange mod!:wub: Sure hope I win one, but I'm looking forward to my disco mod too. It's got lights..lol.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I really love the looks and want one but I am trying to stick to certain coils and not be all over the board with them, that can add up too fast.
I know what you mean, its like that with my regular above ohm Clearomizers. Kangers duals, Kanger Singles, Smok BTCs, etc. lol

Reactions: YoursTruli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread