With this many members we should be able to hit the petition goal! What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
First off let me apologize for making you work so hard at getting me what I needed to hear. I wasn't trying to be a pain and I appreciate your patience. You've probably come as close as I'm going to read to the answer I was looking for. Sometime in the past I read something about a government website where average people could start petitions to the government and if a certain number of signatures were obtained then the government would be forced to publicly reply to them.

I didn't want to spell that out since I didn't want somebody with great intentions telling me what I wanted to hear if they weren't sure if that was the case. Since I couldn't remember the name of the website I wasn't sure if this petition was on that website. Yep, I know that the site sure looks legit and official, has a "gov" ending the URL and all, but I also know that not everything on the internet is as it appears and people put up spoof sites all the time for various reasons.

So my next order of business will be after posting this reply I'm off to sign the petition. I don't expect the government to listen to us, but sometimes even they surprise us. It can't hurt and at least I can say I've done what I could.

Glad to hear you are supporting this. I am not one for petitions myself, but this is just too important.

VogonPoet

Dec 19, 2012
Richmond, KY
# 5,506 with 19,494 to go

prezrofl_zps733604a7.jpg

This actually made me LOL. Like I want to hear s**t from that jack wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread