Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I think it's kind of high. But if your juice budget allows this, or you make your own juice, go for it. I was at a pack a day at one point and now vape 3-6 mls at 18 mg. I seem to think I have my PV going all the time.

Yup if you make your own juice it's definitely cheaper than the cigs you used to buy.

The Vagabond

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
LA,California,USA
I'm going to move onto them soon. I didnt want to start using them yet as i am constantly swapping flavours, but once that has settled down i have seen a nice 5.5ml carto tank - maybe that will up my liquid intake a bit. Perhaps it's a psychological thing where if you have a big carto tank it seems ok to get through them quickly, but if you only had say a 2ml tank you would think more about refilling it 10 times a day!

so you think my 15 ml BAT tank is the cause, perhaps but I was going through the same amount before I got it
IMG_0213.jpg

and I fill a lot of tanks every day - I've even gotten good at changing bad carto out in a full tank

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
OK I'm 150 plus days into this from 50 analogs a day, it wasn't long in the beginning before I was blasting through 15 ml / day and now I'm at a steady 20 ml / day of 6 mg with some 12 mg dripping. I've cut down from 12 mg to primarily 6 mg in the last month with no perceivable difference in enjoyment on use.

I'm not looking to cut back but was wondering if I was in the "norm" so to speak
I smoked analogs 30 years at 50/day

how much to you use and how long did you do analogs

any links to good cheap juice always welcome :blush:

Vape what you want bud , as long as you are looking after yourself .

Cheapest juice I found is DIY menthol .
Dissolve menthol crystals in PG , then add VG and nic concentrate to suit .
The crystals are REALLY strong so they will last for ages , VG is cheap as chips , and nic is cheap too in concentrate form .

Vaping 20mls a day , you must look like the monkey king when in transit ...... :p ....

The Vagabond

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
LA,California,USA
Don't think my equipment would allow me to do that much. I have something almost always in my hand vaping, and I only go through 4 to 5 ml. What equipment are you using that burns up that much juice in a day? Just wondering if I need a new toy. :p

:vapor:
the day pack
IMG_0212.jpg
once I get home I have to charge and refill to vape on

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Somehow I suspect a bit of exaggeration at work.

When I'm at home being at my most inactive I vape non stop and go through at absolute most 10 ml a day. I'd have to vape at the same rate without sleep for about 34 hours to go through 20 ml of juice. Methinks either a fish story or a lot of spillage combined with an extremely inefficient delivery device with some exaggeration still thrown in.

GPSTrucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
On the road
Somehow I suspect a bit of exaggeration at work.

When I'm at home being at my most inactive I vape non stop and go through at absolute most 10 ml a day. I'd have to vape at the same rate without sleep for about 34 hours to go through 20 ml of juice. Methinks either a fish story or a lot of spillage combined with an extremely inefficient delivery device with some exaggeration still thrown in.

Driving a truck all day, filling a 6mL tank at least three times during the day. The math is pretty easy.

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
With threads like this my eyes are immediately drawn to the join date of the OP.

Yes , but it isn't a ...... contest , so there is no winner or loser .
To take part in either side is a bit of a failure on a personal level .
IMHO .

Vape how you want , be happy , healthy and not hurt anyone .
Oh , peace and love , 3 is the magic number , I'll be here all night .... :D

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Yes , but it isn't a ...... contest , so there is no winner or loser .
To take part in either side is a bit of a failure on a personal level .
IMHO .

Vape how you want , be happy , healthy and not hurt anyone .
Oh , peace and love , 3 is the magic number , I'll be here all night .... :D

You're right, it's not a ...... contest. But there's something to be said for validity of information for people in search of factual user experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread