Button on MVP 1 fell off. Any recommendations on how to put it back on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Yesterday, the fire button on my MVP 1 fell off. I tried popping it back on, but it didn't work. I read a post about gluing it not being a good idea, as it didn't fire after the glue dried. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it? I have an MVP 2, already, and a Vamo V2 on the way (from FT, though), but I like being able to use my MPV 1 while my MVP 2 is charging. I've found that I can't use it as a pass-thru while it's charging, as I had hoped. Thanks in advance!

Added: I just tried some poster putty and it worked, but I don't know for how long. So any permanent ideas would still be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Yesterday, the fire button on my MVP 1 fell off. I tried popping it back on, but it didn't work. I read a post about gluing it not being a good idea, as it didn't fire after the glue dried. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it? I have an MVP 2, already, and a Vamo V2 on the way (from FT, though), but I like being able to use my MPV 1 while my MVP 2 is charging. I've found that I can't use it as a pass-thru while it's charging, as I had hoped. Thanks in advance!

Added: I just tried some poster putty and it worked, but I don't know for how long. So any permanent ideas would still be appreciated. :)

I super glued mine back on. The problem is that I lost ALL tactile feel on the button and it didn't have a lot to begin with:( Ultimately, my solution was a V2 :) If I was to do it again, I would put a piece of packing tape over the button to hold it in place and cover the whole mod with a wrap.

BTW: You'll get a lot better responses for MVP question out of the MVP owners group thread. Lots of MVP'ers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread