The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by KnurledNut, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's one for $2 less with free shipping:

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 Variable Voltage/Watt Starter Kit with 2x iClear 16 Tank - Black - Rakuten.com Shopping

This is where I bought my first MVP. Shipping was lightning fast as well. It is the kit with two iClear 16s rather than a single iClear 30. Didn't matter to me as I wasn't planning on using either version of the iClear tanks. I gave the included iClear 16s to a co-worker.

2. Paraflier

Paraflier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Pierce County, WA
    This little powerhouse will bring out the taste in even my "crap. Ran out of good juice.... Now where's my backup" liquid.

I tried I new brand in a couple different flavors from a local B+M and couldn't understand the hype. They seemed dull to me. Even with my VIsion VV I just couldn't make them any good to me. I just chalked it up to different tastes.

Last night I realize my Prime Stuff is at home and I'm out for the night. So I gave the B Team another try.

The MVP really brought out the flavor nuances from my backup juice. I was pleasantly surprised.

A guess a cheap air freshener smells better in a Jaguar than a Celebrity too. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jandry

jandry Senior Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Austin, TX, USA
    Anyone ever had a freak "really good coil" totally by accident? I rolled a 30 guage 6 wrap coil that ended up around 1.4ohms and didnt look any different than usual (maybe worse). I did the wick as usual (cotton). 1.4ohms means that approx 8.5watts to 9 watts is at the minimum of the MVPs voltage range, but thats where I vape usually anyways.

I swear this thing has been hitting like a train for 1.5 tanks now and I dont understand what Ive done different. Usually my cotton wicks are great through almost a full tank then start getting weak. Not this one??

BTW, who was the guy willing to send samples of rayon? Id like to try some before buying 500ft and realizing I dont like it..

**EDIT** That guy can PM me if he wants and ill get the relevant paypal info for shipping and cost

4. Cstock

Cstock Senior Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Indiana
    Do it man. I too came from halo, just got my MVP yesterday. Just like any juice, you gotta find the sweet spot for voltage/wattage. And like someone else said, the MVP won't dictate flavor too much, it is much more based on what you're using on top.

5. Cstock

Cstock Senior Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Indiana
    Forgot to update you guys. MVP finally got here yesterday! I was too excited to try it so I just threw on the iclear 30, despite everyone's hate for it. WOW, is all I can say. And it's supposed to be BETTER with something else on top????

6. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Now thats interesting and a first , although crap and MVP should never be mentioned together .

His name is" donesmokin " and i'd advise extreme caution with using terminology like "who's that guy " . Donesmokin is tattooed from head to toe and solid muscle , i believe he killed a man that simply asked him for the time at a less than opportune moment .

I can only imagine what would, or could happen if you asked him for a Rayon sample , i would just buy the box, why take that type of risk, just my opinion though .

Kidding of course , donesmokin is loved on here , he's great and i hope he's OK.

7. jandry

jandry Senior Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Austin, TX, USA
    So many posts come rolling on here, its hard to keep track of who says what- especially when many of us are talking about the same things.

Anyways, forget the rayon sample- I havent seen him on here in awhile and considering his surgery.. uh well I hope all is well there. I mean recovery is hard business im sure and he has a life, but hopefully thats all thats keeping him from posting here

8. garyoa1

garyoa1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Umm... not everyone. It's my go to tank. Rarely use anything else. And yeah, I've tried smok, kanger, russian, KF and a ton of other combo's.
    The way I figger it, a company that's selling a product that needs a second product (tank) to work is NOT going to pair it with an inferior product. Just doesn't make sense. BUT it does take time to get used to it. For me, many pro's outweigh the cons. YMMV, but thatz my opinion n' I'm stuk wid it. :)

9. OneBigDude

OneBigDude Full Member

Aug 7, 2014
    OHIO
    I'm sitting at work and my new (and first) MVP is sitting in the mailbox. Come on 5 o'clock!

10. Cstock

Cstock Senior Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Indiana
    Lol that's what I went through yesterday... You can make it! And it'll be worth the wait

11. Cstock

Cstock Senior Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Indiana
    Yeah I've actually liked it so far. I've never used anything other than a top coil, and this one is better than everything I've used, so it gets the thumbs up from me

12. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    I have one with me daily as well. I use it with non gunky juice. High ohms means longer battery time and still makes good cloud. Coils are cheap as well.

13. INKYJAY

INKYJAY Full Member

ANY CANADIAN DEALS FOUND BY YOU GUYS????
    I have a b&m very close to me but it also has the b&m high price tag:(
    I love the convenience and amazing customer service they have given me,,, but saving $ is still key to a successful vapors lifestyle
    I'm looking to expand my arsenal so any info is welcomed
    thanks you all are pro's in my eyes!!!
    InkyJay

14. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Well...guess it's the ol' YMMV...but I'm in the middle of my 3rd week on the first BVC coil I put in my (original) Nautilus and I have yet to notice any degradation in taste, TH or (huge) vapor (50/50 joose, at 15Watts on Vamo).

How about $19.99 for the Nautilus Mini (+ 2 BVC coils)?

coupon code “NAUTMINIVA10″ (Offer is limited to (1) per order.)

Genuine Aspire

Well...if you do ever decide to try the Aspire BVC...it's amazing at 11 Watts on the MVP2...but beyond amazing at 15 Watts on the Vamo V5!

For us slow learners in the back row...

1.8Ω, 2.2Ω, 2.5Ω...which is the most versatile to use on the MVP2?

15. Paraflier

Paraflier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Pierce County, WA
    True. They should not be mentioned together. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Capt.shay

Capt.shay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    If I remember my math correctly the 1.8 will just allow you to use the full range of the MVP. Personally I like mine around 2.2 and don't even have a 2.5 any more.

17. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

For those curious, I've used the 1.8 and 1.6 BVC heads in my Nautilus tanks (full and mini) on the MVP. I can't really tell a huge difference.

1.6 @ 11W = ~4.2V
    1.8 @ 11W = ~4.4V

18. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Y'know, the one that came with my MVP was a complete knockout. Great vapor, good flavor, I was astonished as I don't like top wick clearos. I passed it on to my vet who was looking forward to stopping smoking. Then afterwards I bought another one with 1.5 ohm heads. Packaging was like the usual, so were the two spare heads. It was a disaster. One after the other dry hits. I put it away, seriously considering it's a bad clone.

19. garyoa1

garyoa1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I stay with the 2.1 coils. Tried the 1.5... not a fan. For me, it's a huge difference.

20. OneBigDude

OneBigDude Full Member

Aug 7, 2014
    OHIO
    Finally made it home to play with my MVP 2.0 that was waiting in the mail box! This thing is awesome and not nearly as complicated as I was anticipating since it is my first with VW. Went and bought another nautilus and some new juices to try out. Using 1.8 coils on 8.5w and the flavor is amazing. First time trying JW Watermelon but picked up some hawk sauce and blue razz since i know I'm going to be chain vaping this thing since it's new. Up to 275 puffs so far and have loved everyone. Not a huge fan of the IClear 30 that came with it, but i was planning on another nautilus anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.