Refilling prefilled cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertward

Apr 27, 2010
Peterborough
Sir,

I own a E cigarette kit and so far quite happy with it, I have used up all my pre-filled cartridges and as they are quite expensive I purchased some pillbox 38 36mg super high tobacco e liquid to try and fill the empty cartridges with the alternative liquid, it does work but with not a satisfactory vapour?, any ideas on how I can get good vapour?, maybe a different strength or type of e liquid? I don't know, the e cigarette I use is the one that looks like a real cigarette with a separate battery atomizer and cartridge. Can someone point me in the right direction as I am also quitting smoking to save money, Thanks.

Regards,

Robert :oops:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome Robert :)

I'm not a "sir" s hope you don't mind me replying to your thread :D

You should be getting plenty of vapour from using Pillbox's (TW's) e-liquid. So I'm wondering for starters if you are either over or under filling your cartridges. A cartridge needs to be nice & moist but not too full so it doesn't flood your atomiser.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
What I have found is very simple... VG = Vapor

The more VG in an e-Juice the more vapor it produces.

BTW, 36mg juice is usualy ment to be cut down to a lower mg. You might try mixing 7 drops of 36mg juice to 3 drops of pure VG. This would yeild 26mg juice with more vapor.

But, you'll also dimish some of the TASTE of your liquid if you do that.

You can order the same liquid you're using, if you like it, and get it with SOME VG added to produce more vapor. VG also diminishes throat hit. (That slap in the back of the throat you get when you inhale..) If you just want to increase vapor production without losing some of the TH, order your next bottle at 90% PG/ 10% VG. If you're finding the juice too harsh, you can up the VG percentages.

And, while 36mg's is a high liquid, there's nothing WRONG with it. I usually vape anywhere between 24mg and 36 mg's. It all depends on HOW much you smoked before and how well you're doing with the cravings. Whatever the LOWEST mg is that you're comfortable with is, should be just fine.

And yes, we need to know what type of e-cig you're using.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread