Status
Not open for further replies.

bRo0kLyNsR3k

Aug 26, 2011
SouthFlorida
I don't see the point of carto's anymore. Yes its a bundle load better of than straight drip. My personal opinion is that they are both messy. When you do fill the carto's you have to sit there and drip how many times?. I hated it. Than I switched to the tank system. Holds a good amount of liquid. The tank should last you forever. I fill mine up once a day (I'm a pack a day smoker), you can look in the tank to see how much you have left. Really easy to refill. Two to three drops will fill up the tank. The throat hit is the best I had yet. I found a real cool pen style one at darthvapers.com. Here's a link Ego W F1 Tank Series Bronze Starter kit - Darth Vapers

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
I don't see the point of carto's anymore. Yes its a bundle load better of than straight drip. My personal opinion is that they are both messy. When you do fill the carto's you have to sit there and drip how many times?. I hated it. Than I switched to the tank system. Holds a good amount of liquid. The tank should last you forever. I fill mine up once a day (I'm a pack a day smoker), you can look in the tank to see how much you have left. Really easy to refill. Two to three drops will fill up the tank. The throat hit is the best I had yet. I found a real cool pen style one at darthvapers.com. Here's a link Ego W F1 Tank Series Bronze Starter kit - Darth Vapers

I wonder if you couldn't put the tank carto thing on a regular eGo battery?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ego W F1 is still a cartomizer. Just a big tank one.
"1×Battery(manual)
2×Cart Shells (for protecting the cartomizer, and with window for viewing the e-liquid level)
1×USB line charger
1×Wall Charger adapter US
1×Clear refill atomizers (transparent cartomizers with big e-liquid capacity) 2.6 oHm
1×Instruction manual(in English lanuage)"

Does not invalidate the argument.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
This right now is what I just was asking on Cignot being that I am new to the ego and I dont know if I should go cone or tank or what.... Dripping is not going to be for me as I am a taxi Mom a LOT of the time (4.5 hours when the one kid needs to go to school or come home so sometimes LONG trips too). I am not sure what to do and ordering some of everything seems silly if I have no clue what to do either. *sigh* The 510 attys I am using are what I am used to because for 5 months a 510 is all I used I just got my egos a week ago and I am still using what I was using. I tried to refill my cartomizers but I am not so sure I did that right either not a lot of vape out of them. I have no vote as I am clueless I guess.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
This right now is what I just was asking on Cignot being that I am new to the ego and I dont know if I should go cone or tank or what.... Dripping is not going to be for me as I am a taxi Mom a LOT of the time (4.5 hours when the one kid needs to go to school or come home so sometimes LONG trips too). I am not sure what to do and ordering some of everything seems silly if I have no clue what to do either. *sigh* The 510 attys I am using are what I am used to because for 5 months a 510 is all I used I just got my egos a week ago and I am still using what I was using. I tried to refill my cartomizers but I am not so sure I did that right either not a lot of vape out of them. I have no vote as I am clueless I guess.

Have you researched how to fill a carto properly? There are some YT videos on the subject that would justify the time spent in watching. It's really not hard and the mega cartos hold a LOT of juice, so you'd not have to refill so often.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
I have a friend who says she's refilled some of her caromizers up to 9 times. She also says that she she doesn't let them dry out while vaping because that makes them wear out faster. If one seems to be running low, she pops the cap off and puts in a few drops of juice to keep them going till she's ready for a refill.

9 Times is not at all uncommon. The CE2 Rev5 clearos I had lasted about a week before they finally gave it up. I'd refill probably 3-4 times per day. I'm really hoping for the same performance from the Fluxomizers when they arrive.

My EMDCC lasted almost a week as well until I ran out of clear juices. I went to my backup (dark) juices and it stopped working after two refills. I really think a lot of their lifespan is attributed to juice. Dark juices or juices with lots of flavoring sediment will cause you to go through cartos much faster.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Atty + blue foam carts, 1 ml carts next. I find this combo cheaper, simpler and quicker to maintain and easier to refill, yes even refilling, no topping off, just swap carts. Carts and foam last years, attys at least months, nothing else to buy. 10 minutes per day dry burning attys, 5 minutes refilling carts. Only a pair of tweezers for tools, paperclip would do as well. Very simple. :thumb:

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I thought my Declaration of Cart Independence would flush some anti-carts out, guess I was bored since I finished filling carts so fast. :laugh:

Interesting. I don't see the same reactions toward cartos by cart folks...it's crap, a piece of..., nobody in their right mind use it anymore, stop abusing yourself, it's for newbies, a waste of time, an embarrassment. Is "different" so hard to tolerate?

Carts, cartos, tanks, bottom feeder, dripping, tailpiping, whatever turns your crank. Happy vaping!

edit: btw, I have used cartos.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I thought my Declaration of Cart Independence would flush some anti-carts out

LOL!I went from carts to tanks and am now loving the eMDCC. TBH, carts got me off of 'bakky and I'm ever grateful for that. I even went through some carts mods and got 'em working satisfactorily.

So, I can't bad mouth carts (still got 'em for spares)... but, I can recommend better delivery options.
toothy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread