Oh man! Killer Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKev77

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Arkansas
I bought some of the Milk Shakes during the last blitz sale. I made mention in the comments that I had a run of flavorless juices from other companies and if they thought I needed a flavor shot to add that for me. I have tried the Vanilla and now the Shamrock shakes. I can DEFINITELY taste these. I see a 120ml order of Shamrock in my near future. The vanilla shake is almost too much. I wouldn't have thought that was possible after the flavorless stuff I had bought over the last month. Thanks everybody at Killer juice!!

What is the house pg/vg amounts? I didn't specify that on my order but it is great the way it is.

I can't believe I bought good eliquid for $.99 I almost feel like I robbed them.

Last edited:

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought it was 60/40 vg/pg house blend. But I order mine at max vg and it's GREAT! I wonder what max vg is? I know if I ask I will get the answer I always do with the kj subforum great group of people lurking here

sig-153231.jpg

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Juggalo,

Most flavors are in a base of pg, so max vg is 15% pg/85% vg (I imagine pg will be higher if you order extra flavoring). Walt posted recently that the tobaccos and menthol are available in vg base, so they can be 100% vg.

Enjoy!

What he said lol... :D
See what I mean great people always willing to answer questions thanks guys

sig-153231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread