Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Header.png

Welcome one and all to the The Killer juice Super Blitz 99 Cent Weekend Sale! (Say that 3 times fast)

This weekend we present 3 new flavors for you! Plus 2 more fruit blends at 99 cents! Super Blitz Sale!!!!

Black Raspberry Milk Shake, Rumchata!, and "Make me a Zombie" (Pineapple, Guava, and Rum) are some of the latest flavors to make their debut on the menu.

The 2 fruit blends for 99 cents are Blue Raz, and Strawberry! Both have seen recent improvements to help increase the flavors profile on first vape!

OK So lets give away some gift cards! This week again we will be giving away 4 $50 gift cards to fans that share our post! Even commenting on other post will gain you a bonus entry!

Who won last week? Well here you go:
Elizabeth Bartels
Karen Fuller
Zipper Phil
Cabinet Guy Scott

Congrats to the winners and enjoy!​

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I was tempted so very tempted but stayed very far away from the dreaded cream :p I did not however stay away from my blackberry shake ! I tried gong back to shamrock and it lasted 1 day before needed the black raspberry.
Does that mean you think its even better than the yummy shamrock shake? Perhaps I will have to try out this sale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Hi trying to place an order. I log in add 1 item to my cart and the next page I am logged out again!

I had the same issue. Since I was logged in when adding items to my cart, it saved them, but I had to log in three different times while shopping/checking out.

Must be gremlins at work on the KJ site tonight!

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Yeah, I was having the dump my cart syndrome also, even when signed in. The site must be giving poor Walt & his staff fits but I finnaly was able to get my order in late late Thursday note & it shipped on Friday... yahhh!.
So I ordered 3 bottles of the Make me a zombie, LOL I had too. Ordered 2 bottles of the black rasp shake, sounds like Joy approves. Even ordered a bottle of the rumchata to try it.

3rd in 3 weeks, now I need to find a bigger cabinet space & storage box for all these bottles, LOL. I think I'm gonna need one of them minion banners soon. :p

ZipperPhil

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
I'm not smoke free yet :( I still smoke at least one a day but coming down from 3 packs a day I can't beat myself up to much.

i was 2 or more pad and it took me quite awhile to not have at least one a day...still have one every now n then just the time between gets larger n larger....dont beat yourself up for the one or two u might have in a day congratulate yourself for the 58 or 59 you didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread