Shake it baby! The Super Blitz Sale is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Today is the last day of this weekend's sale!

Be sure to jump on this before it is to late.

Lastly I marked down Blue Moon Ice Cream today due to the HUGE number of people screaming at me via PM to put it back on sale haha. It is not part of the Blitz sale but hey it is cheaper Blue Moon Ice Cream - Killer Juice

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
I'm confused, I know, personal problem LOL! When I go to order a juice where did the comments section go? Also the ratio on the page is 45PG/55VG house blend. However in the customer service section it states:

PG / VG Ratios
Our default ratio for our e-liquid is a 40 PG / 60 VG. Vegetable Glycerin is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is widely used as a way of producing a visible cloud. Propylene Glycol is a clear, colorless, slightly syrupy liquid used to provide throat hit.

I always thought it was the VG that was thicker, syrupy like of the two. What are the max PG and max VG choices available on the drop down.

Thank you

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
The mixtures went from 40/60 to 45/55 due to the flavor increase as most flavors are in a PG solution. It is assumed that the flavorings were increased by 5% across the board due to some (probably many) issues with steep requirements and/or light flavors.

VG is more viscous (has a higher viscosity, i.e. thicker) than PG. I agree that the wording is a little funky. It is correct but can be a little confusing.

As for max VG that ratio will be about 20/80 PG/VG or maybe 25/75 PG/VG. There are experiments with 100% VG liquids happening right now and there might be a release in the future.

As for max PG, I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread